LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
FYI - it is on but it seems to be a recap???? i thought it was suppose to be a NEW episode :(

I had heard it was going to be a recap. I liked it because I missed the episode when creepy Ethan got capped. They said at the end that the next four episodes will be new. Looks like Shannon talks Sayid into avenging Boone's death by killing Locke. Looks like the season is going to end with a bang.

Greengal you sweetheart, you rule. Thanks

I can't fricken wait....although I work on Weds now so no more Lost in HD. :cry:

anytime guns ;) Sorry about the HD though :( i cant wait also...like alk said i think it is going to go out with a bang...and i think we will be soo frustrated and waiting for september...i smell a cliffhanger :roll:

anytime guns ;) Sorry about the HD though :( i cant wait also...like alk said i think it is going to go out with a bang...and i think we will be soo frustrated and waiting for september...i smell a cliffhanger :roll:

After going a month at a time on 2 seperate occasions this season w/o a new episode, September is nothing. :oops:

These last few episodes of the season will begin the seperation of the survivors into 2 groups and they will slowly turn against each other.

After going a month at a time on 2 seperate occasions this season w/o a new episode, September is nothing. :oops:

These last few episodes of the season will begin the seperation of the survivors into 2 groups and they will slowly turn against each other.

you think? got any predictions of who will be the "leaders" of the two seperate groups?

Here is my theory:

The camps began their gradual 'seperation' when 1/2 went to the caves and the other 1/2 stayed on the beach, each with their own personalites.

The Cave camp was Jack, Claire, Locke, Charlie, Sun etc while the the beach camp was Sawyer, Sayid, Hurley, Michael & "Giften Son" & Jin. (Notice how the Sun/Jin seperation later on played into that)

Early on when the caves were 'discovered'Jack I believe came across those 2 corpses and the black and white stones with them. That or a subsequent episode later, Jack was wearing a sold white shirt and Sawyer was wearing a solid black shirt.

Each side has a person with a certain ability that the other frequently needs. Jack - Medicine, Locke - hunter/explorer, Sayid - Hasty engineer, Sun - knowledge of alternitive food/medical via plants, Sawyer - has may 'key' items frequently needed hidden. Jin/Michael have the smarts to build the raft. Both sides have repeatedly relied on each other for key things throughout the season.

Wild Card - Kate: While she lives on the beach, she's the 'common ground between the 2 sides. She visits both sides frequently and helps each side interact at sides to an extent.

Given what we saw on the previews, I'd saw the one side is led by a Jack/Sayid combo and the other led by a Locke/Sawyer combo. (Sawyer hates Sayid anyways)

I think given the clues on the island, the corpes with the stones and colors, the foreshadowing of the shirts and the comments made by the French woman about her survivors that the island will turn them against each other.

Sh*t! I missed the first 40 minutes. Can anyone help? Why was Jack woosy when they were chasing Shannon? Why did Jack give Locke a look after Sayid took the gun away from Shannon?

Holy crap Tennessee, did you miss when they were all rescued from the island?

Holy crap Tennessee, did you miss when they were all rescued from the island?

another SERIOUS football post by TX. ;)

it was actually a pretty boring episode..Jack had just no slept ..and later kate drugged him to get him to finally sleep... not sure about the look that Jack gave Locke.. Jack does believe that Locke's lying contributed to Boones death. He said Boone fell off a cliff and not in the plane.

interestingly enough.. i thought it wasnt that great..and i LOVE the show.

we find out that the little plane belongs to kate's childhood sweetheart who she got killed by the police as they were shooting at her car as she was trying to escape them...other then that...the boat is ready to sail and thats about it....

anybody catch any 819 references?

darn... :lol: peanut butter caramel ice cream does sound sinful though! :D

Bleh, sounds like trouble to me. I'm glad there isn't any left. I had a double cheeseburger for supper and I would still have to force a heaping bowl of ice cream into my stomach if I had it.

interestingly enough.. i thought it wasnt that great..and i LOVE the show.

we find out that the little plane belongs to kate's childhood sweetheart who she got killed by the police as they were shooting at her car as she was trying to escape them...other then that...the boat is ready to sail and thats about it....

anybody catch any 819 references?

there is no 819 honey bunny its 815 and yes I caught one :P

the tape Kate and Tom listened to said hi its kate and Tom...August 15, 1989...damn I'm good

this show has been disappointing to me since it came back last week, we really haven't gone anywhere at all have we? ALot of people around here bashed the Sopranos last season for haven't disjointed episodes ya know touching on a topic and not going back to it for weeks and teh same can be said here and probably worse because there have been so many breaks between shows, for example...

the 'monster'... where has it been? it was chasing and killing people all over the first few episodes and now its just nowhere to be found

Walt's powers??? wassup with dat? they hint at it with the whole comics and polar bear things and now all of a sudden he gets touched by Locke and says dont open that thing??? soooo weak

the others??? Ethan and his 'tribe', okay they killed ethan and then what??? just forget that there are other people living all over the island and move on with everyday life???

the show was very good early on and it seems taht teh writers are either lazy or trying to do too much and not following storylines up very well

in short I'm disappointed by teh way the season has gone on, they better finish with a bang

there is no 819 honey bunny its 815 and yes I caught one :P

the tape Kate and Tom listened to said hi its kate and Tom...August 15, 1989...damn I'm good

this show has been disappointing to me since it came back last week, we really haven't gone anywhere at all have we? ALot of people around here bashed the Sopranos last season for haven't disjointed episodes ya know touching on a topic and not going back to it for weeks and teh same can be said here and probably worse because there have been so many breaks between shows, for example...

the 'monster'... where has it been? it was chasing and killing people all over the first few episodes and now its just nowhere to be found

Walt's powers??? wassup with dat? they hint at it with the whole comics and polar bear things and now all of a sudden he gets touched by Locke and says dont open that thing??? soooo weak

the others??? Ethan and his 'tribe', okay they killed ethan and then what??? just forget that there are other people living all over the island and move on with everyday life???

the show was very good early on and it seems taht teh writers are either lazy or trying to do too much and not following storylines up very well

in short I'm disappointed by teh way the season has gone on, they better finish with a bang

Oy Papi.. i was sooo tired last night.. yes i meant 815 ;) thanks for the correction, and great pick-up by the way!!

Next week does look good but ALL the previews for the past couple of weeks look good but then the episodes dissapoint. I have a feeling that the season finale will be really good to keep people hanging on till september.

I thought last nights episode was pretty dull!

I do like when they look back at someone's past and see what they left behind them.

I am a little leary as to how exciting the last episode will be. I think you are right greengal, I think they are going to leave alot unknown for september and I HATE that!!!!

I thought last nights episode was pretty dull!

I do like when they look back at someone's past and see what they left behind them.

I am a little leary as to how exciting the last episode will be. I think you are right greengal, I think they are going to leave alot unknown for september and I HATE that!!!!

I think it was pretty good as it it introduced a new character and possibly set-up for next season.

Continued on the earlier discovery the kid is some sort of visionary with his tip to Locke.

Plus a little more insight on Kate and continue to show things reaching an eventual exploding point.

With all that said, I think this is going to be hard to carry over into next season when reportedly new characters are introduced and their stories told.

Just curious what everyone thought of last nights episode???

I enjoyed it. I am so curious about next weeks episode now! I really want to know more about the black smoke and the others. I am glad it is a 2 hr show. I am going to find a quiet place to watch it!!

Maybe the Morlocks live there.

Archived