Welcome to JetNation CurbYourDemons!

stormshadow19

First off thanks to everyone for the welcome, and nope, not a Michgander.. I'd never be caught dead cheering for a Lloyd Carr coached team, or anything that willingly takes John L Smith. And those Michigan directional schools, simply not an option. :D

Anyways, great to be here!

Go WVU!

Go 49ers!

Go St.Louis Cardinals!

And now for no apparent reason, here's a picture of a rabbit

03762Small%20Rabbit2.jpg

I'd never be caught dead cheering for a Lloyd Carr coached team, or anything that willingly takes John L Smith. And those Michigan directional schools, simply not an option. :D

Go St.Louis Cardinals!

I was all set to give big welcome after reading your thoughts on M go blow - then I saw the Cardinals thing. Screw it, it's a football forum - Welcome aboard Dude!

Illinois has a college sports program? :mrgreen:

I just saw your little witticism M'man :lol:

Unfortunately, we're a couple years from having a football team but our basketball team has 2 conference victories - as fate would have it, against Michigan and Michigan State. We're already doing much better than I expected after losing 3 starters to the pros from last season. I dont think they have the mustard to run the table.

After seeing your rabbit picture which was posted for reasons unknown I realized one thing...

you are going to fit in well around here!

Welcome the Jet Nation.

...I concur.. :lol: Welcom Curb Your Demons...sit back relax and enjoy the Nation in all it's glory.. :mrgreen:

Archived