It's great to live in the Carolinas.....

JonEJet

There is college football played in the Carolionas?

You must be talking about East Carolina who had a nice run about 5 years ago :lol:

...Well you have to go to the Carolina south of that one and see SC State..Clemson, Univerity of SC...lots of college ball in the Carolinas.

...Well you have to go to the Carolina south of that one and see SC State..Clemson, Univerity of SC...lots of college ball in the Carolinas.

problem is if you have a job you dont want to live there.

Clemson (danny Ford) = Best National Championship money can buy

problem is if you have a job you dont want to live there.

Clemson (danny Ford) = Best National Championship money can buy

... :lol: . I love the Carolinas though. I may move back home one day. Been all through NC but my family roots are in St. Matthews SC a few miles outside of Orangeburg where SC State is and about 20 miles from Columbia. I love the peace and quiet that it has. But you can still get out and do some things there too. Charleston is the city on the come up now there. It's always been beautiful and full of beachside homes and seafood...mmm hmmm. God I wanna go home... :(:mrgreen:

... :lol: . I love the Carolinas though. I may move back home one day. Been all through NC but my family roots are in St. Matthews SC a few miles outside of Orangeburg where SC State is and about 20 miles from Columbia. I love the peace and quiet that it has. But you can still get out and do some things there too. Charleston is the city on the come up now there. It's always been beautiful and full of beachside homes and seafood...mmm hmmm. God I wanna go home... :(:mrgreen:

charleston is a great place,,

plus that STUPID liquor law in SC finally got repealed New Years day,,no more Airplane bottles....

There is college football played in the Carolionas?

You must be talking about East Carolina who had a nice run about 5 years ago :lol:

:lol: What, you mean Dook football is not good enough for you, Dierk? It's all about the ROUNDBALL down here.

Although, you gotta give it up for App State - 2a National Champs this year.

charleston is a great place,,

plus that STUPID liquor law in SC finally got repealed New Years day,,no more Airplane bottles....

SJ

I live in Charleston, and am in the liquor bizz

The mini bottle change was the worst thing that could havppen to this state

The changed the law, and have no plan

So i sell my liquor to anyone now, and every restaurant, bar ect

But the prices just went through the roof :roll:

SJ

I live in Charleston, and am in the liquor bizz

The mini bottle change was the worst thing that could havppen to this state

The changed the law, and have no plan

So i sell my liquor to anyone now, and every restaurant, bar ect

But the prices just went through the roof :roll:

what???? before law change i got charged 20 bucks cause a drink had 3 liquors in it,,stupid,,,

Archived