Let Woody Johnson know what you think-

Bugg

Scott-you're right; doubt the e-mail goes any where near Johnson's desktop. But still-somebody in the Jets office should note how the e-mails are running.

Bugg-They would probably get funnelled through the PR/Marketing offices, and if the majority are voicing a consistent message, it probably gets relayed. Probably when Bradway calls in from AC and asks if he has any messages.

Receptionist: "Yes, Terry. Al Davis called and asked if you had any interest in a back-up WR for your first round pick. Call him when you are back in the in March. "

"Herm called, he said thanks, and the plan worked out great"

"And some guy Smizzy keeps e-mailing."

To: Diehermiedie.troll

RE-recent e-mail

Thanks for your input. unfortunately, murder is still a crime in both Missouri, New York, Kansas and New Jersey. We had our Legal Department look into it, and while I'm very much in favor of your recommendation, the penalties involved-trials, police, prison terms, etc.,making killing that worthless, gutless loser lying sack 'sh!t, even in midair flight to KC , a little too much. But I am sympathetic with and largely in agreement with the general idea.

Once again, your input is greatly appreciated. If only we could!

Yours, etc.

Robert Wood Johnson

RE-recent e-mail

Thanks for your input. unfortunately, murder is still a crime in both Missouri, New York, Kansas and New Jersey. We had our Legal Department look into it, and while I'm very much in favor of your recommendation, the penalties involved-trials, police, prison terms, etc.,making killing that worthless, gutless loser lying sack 'sh!t, even in midair flight to KC , a little too much. But I am sympathetic with and largely in agreement with the general idea.

Yours, etc.

Robert Wood Johnson

=D>=D>=D>

RE-recent e-mail

Yours, etc.

Robert Wood Johnson

Bugg, you're a freakin' genius. :lol:

RE-recent e-mail

Yours, etc.

Robert Wood Johnson

You almost had me Bugg - problem is, that's his GreatGrandfather.

Woody is Robert Wood Johnson IV...

[-X A swing & a miss!

Archived