Derrick Blaylock

GlennFoley

Have you ever seen a worse runningback then him this year?

He was just plain awful. Everytime he got a carry he would get stood up at the line of scrimmage...

The guy should be playing in CFL..

Another great signing :roll:

bradway = ex chief,,,hmmmmmmmmm

Peterson: Terry, I nedd u to take another POS off my roster.

Rochester (I mean Bradway): Yes sir Mr. Peterson. Need you sh*tter hosed out while I am at it?

The chiefs got rid of him cause they had both priest holmes and larry johnson and didn't need him. He did alright behind their offensive line. He got 19 carries this year and you guys are already labelling him a bust. And 4H said it already, but he played against Miami, Jacksonville, Baltimore, and Tampa before he got injured, then he played against New England and Buffalo at the end of the year. Just cause our offensive line sucked doesn't mean he's a POS player. He's a solid backup when he's healthy. That being said, if we get a back in the draft, we don't really need him either with martin and houston.

Have you ever seen a worse runningback then him this year?

He was just plain awful. Everytime he got a carry he would get stood up at the line of scrimmage...

The guy should be playing in CFL..

Another great signing :roll:

Liked you've watched enough football to know anything about football. Blaylock got the living sh*t kicked out of him behind a POS offensive line. When he was healthy he never got carries.

Everytime you post the IQ in this place drops 20 points.

It's way to early to be judging blaylock, outlandish to make that statement.

He has a burst, decent size and can be split out wide and used as a recieving threat. In my opinion he has a decent shot at getting the featured back position next year...of course this all depends if we draft a RB early but when healthy and behind even a mediocre line he should be able to take on the role.

Archived