What Turds does Mangini flush?

SouthernJet

My guesses are David Barrett, Fabini (told to be a career backup or adios), Jolley (life is hell without roids), Ty Law (unless serious restructure), Legree, Reed, Curtis Martin (unless again a career backup, but i actually think he might tell CM there is no more room in the inn), Abraham (he may want to trade him for picks or a Brady type QB who is sitting somewhere (Schaub?), Chad will have to restructure,,oh ya, the BBQ ends, its bread and water and pads during week :D

I think DROB will get a bye. Mawae will be phased out as they draft a young smart Center in draft.

Sowell might be a goner also,,

Oh ya, to stop all those leaks Cavka goes...

I'll bet the farm that he pulls a big unexpected surprise to send a message that he means business.

Bingo.

I'm not 100% sure he will clean house at first. He probably will need time and maybe even a season to evaluate the full roster. But I would bet he sends a message at some point. Either during the spring mini camps or training camp.

My guesses are David Barrett, Fabini (told to be a career backup or adios), Jolley (life is hell without roids), Ty Law (unless serious restructure), Legree, Reed, Curtis Martin (unless again a career backup, but i actually think he might tell CM there is no more room in the inn), Abraham (he may want to trade him for picks or a Brady type QB who is sitting somewhere (Schaub?), Chad will have to restructure,,oh ya, the BBQ ends, its bread and water and pads during week :D

I think DROB will get a bye. Mawae will be phased out as they draft a young smart Center in draft.

Sowell might be a goner also,,

Oh ya, to stop all those leaks Cavka goes...

i think fabini would make a great backup T. he can play both sides and isn't so old that he is a liability out there. he has suffered through some tough seasons because of injury and will be somewhat fresh as a backup. rather have an experienced player backing up both tackle's than an UDFA rookie.

i think fabini would make a great backup T. he can play both sides and isn't so old that he is a liability out there. he has suffered through some tough seasons because of injury and will be somewhat fresh as a backup. rather have an experienced player backing up both tackle's than an UDFA rookie.

He had better take a massive pay cut then as he is making significant coin. If he refuses the veteran minimum, throw him overboard.

I'll bet the farm that he pulls a big unexpected surprise to send a message that he means business.

Mangini will gut the Jets roster by more then 50% in his first two years.

Some of the casualties will include PennyBoy, CuMar, Mawae, Kendall, Jolley, Abe, Barrett and Ellis.

Mangini will gut the Jets roster by more then 50% in his first two years.

Some of the casualties will include PennyBoy, CuMar, Mawae, Kendall, Jolley, Abe, Barrett and Ellis.

I think it won't even take 2 years to do this. My bet is that by season's end of 2006, the 53 will have 30 new faces from what we had in mid-season 2005 (accounting for all the IR folks we had).

Archived