Never in my Life Have I Been LESS Impressed....

Warfish

Is THIS the best we can do?

Someone who cannot string together a sentence?

Someone who's "talking point" is his experience as a Ball Boy?

Someone who cannot talk because he has too much Bellichek/Parcells cock in his throat?

Someone who obviously LIED on day one ("I called all the plays".....right, and I have a 20 inch cock!)

Someone who's so vastly unqualified, yety because he "Isn't Herm" gets the here-today-gone-tomorrow obesessivly-manic-depressive support of 99% of Jets fans?

That Press conference almost made me want to be sick, from Woody (Wow, I'm actually a CEO, huh huh huh" Johnson, to Terry "Bad GM, Period" Bradway to the kid, Mr. "I was a ball boy so I know how to build a winnign organization" Mangina.

STANDING NEXT TO A GENIUS IN THE TEAM PHOTO DOES NOT MAKE ONE A GENIOUS.

This is failure waiting to happen. This is otite all over again, but worse. I am sick to my stomach.

This sucks. :evil:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone who cannot talk because he has too much Bellichek/Parcells c*ck in his throat?

Someone who obviously LIED on day one ("I called all the plays".....right, and I have a 20 inch c*ck!)

Someone who's so vastly unqualified, yety because he "Isn't Herm" gets the here-today-gone-tomorrow obesessivly-manic-depressive support of 99% of Jets fans?

That Press conference almost made me want to be sick, from Woody (Wow, I'm actually a CEO, huh huh huh" Johnson, to Terry "Bad GM, Period" Bradway to the kid, Mr. "I was a ball boy so I know how to build a winnign organization" Mangina.

This is failure waiting to happen. This is otite all over again, but worse. I am sick to my stomach.

Fish- Give the man a break, Pressers are for Cockroachs

This guy will do it on the field, if not then complain

Well you can always root for KC.

Just a thought.

Right, and if THAT logic were applied to you and every other JEts fan, we'd ALL be rooting for other teams.

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED, and I WILL NOT FOLLOW THE PARTY LINE.

You all might be convinced by the pathetic mumble-mouthed child because he once stood next to both Parcells and BEllichek in a team photo, BUT I AM NOT.

But please, be my guest, and follow the love-him-today, hate-him-next-year herd.

Get your facts strait BZ, I was NEVER a Herm Hater. Never.

My facts are straight. I never said you were a Herm Hater, I said "HermHaterNation" which is more about the board than you in particular.

I like Herm, think we lost a good coach but if we are going to clean house, might as well do it with new, fresh blood from a good system.

Big Man Genie!

BZ

Right, and if THAT logic were applied to you and every other JEts fan, we'd ALL be rooting for other teams.

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED, and I WILL NOT FOLLOW THE PARTY LINE.

You all might be convinced by the pathetic mumble-mouthed child because he once stood next to both Parcells and BEllichek in a team photo, BUT I AM NOT.

But please, be my guest, and follow the love-him-today, hate-him-next-year herd.

Well do what you want - but I'am not a herd follower. I was bashing Herm the day he got hired and all the way through his tenure while you stuck up for him. Now we had to go out and hire the DEP to clean up this mess and you are complaining - go figure.

Herm excelled infront of the press and cameras and failed on the field.

Mangini look flustered. Then again it was his first press confrence and we all know that talking to the press doesn't mean sh*t.

Herm was great at it...and couldn't coach a lamaze class.

Let hope mangini is the opposite,big fish.

We already had the great orator here with his "get on the bus" and "drink the kool-aid" spiels. I don't care how he comes across in front of the camera, I make presentations in front of big groups and I can tell you that despite that my knees would be knocking together if I suddenly had to get up in front of tv cameras. I only care about the way he coaches the football team. If he does a good job of that, the rest is irrelevant.

Someone who cannot talk because he has too much Bellichek/Parcells c*ck in his throat?

Someone who obviously LIED on day one ("I called all the plays".....right, and I have a 20 inch c*ck!)

yeah, because the best football coaches are always the guys who can talk the best...

i didn't see the press conference, but i could care less what the guy says or how he talks in front of the podium, as long as he is a good coach.

Ahh, anothe rperfect example of the "If it ain';t Herm, it MUST be good" crowd. Bravo. :roll:

Fisherman, you have entirely flushed your credibility today.

You belittle Mangini because he does not deliver a sermon like your failed hero and call him a liar without any facts to back it up.

There is no reason to listen to more of your misguided, misdirected hate.

Hermie is gone. He's gone because he sucked. Deal with it.

:Blah::Blah::Blah:

haha, typical warfish stupidity,,

he would rather ha ve smoke and mirrors than football 101 and Xs Os,,

Warfish has shown to be even more stupid than that idiot DinoBot,,I thought they were one and same but Warfish is dumber,,,

Well you can have your well groomed clothes and carnival act . EWhy dont you go to KC or anywhere else a coach who shares your agenda coaches.

Its all about football now,, no more snakeoil and no more handout jobs from commisioner,,

Woody isnt the NFLs poster boy for Rooney Rule hiring anymore, we went after a QUSALIFIED coach this time, not a unqualified fast pather.

Did any of you watch the press confrence?

He did mumble thru the entire thing and I was less than impressed also.

But is that a tell? Will he suck as a HC because his press confrence wasn't a herm one?

Not a chance.

Im 100% behind eric mangini UNTILL he does something wrong. Till then ALL ABOARD!!

You belittle Mangini because he does not deliver a sermon like your failed hero and call him a liar without any facts to back it up.

Wait. You need facts here to have a debate?

You better let the other 99.99% of the posters in on that little secret.

BZ

haha, typical warfish stupidity,,

Warfish would rather ha ve smoke and mirrors than football 101 and Xs Os,,

Warfish has shown to be even more stupid than that idiot DinoBot,,I thought they were one and same but Warfish is dumber,,,

Well you can have your well groomed clothes and carnival act . EWhy dont you go to KC or anywhere else a coach who shares your agenda coaches.

Its all about football now,, no more snakeoil and no more handout jobs from commisioner,,

Woody isnt the NFLs poster boy for Rooney Rule hiring anymore, we went after a QUSALIFIED coach this time, not a unqualified fast pather.

Yes yes, I MUST be stupid because I am not a Mangini-loving SHEEP of afan.

Just like I was called stupid when I predicted the absolute downfall of the 2005 Jets when most other fans were calling their travel agent for Playoff tickets.

Fine, you disagree Sou. Fine. POINT OF MY FACTUAL ERRORS.

Otherwise.....

Everybody here should just imagine themselves standing in front of a room full of press and tv cameras. You would barely be able to blurt out your name and would probably crap your pants, it is scary stuff. He will get used to dealing with the press, he is a football coach, not Dan Rather.

Fisherman, you have entirely flushed your credibility today.

There is no reason to listen to more of your misguided, misdirected hate.

Hermie is gone. He's gone because he sucked. Deal with it.

Sorry you feel that way Bob. You mistake my issue with Mangina with my like of HErm, buit those are two VERY seperate issues. My liking of Herm ended the day he left the Jets employ, period.

As for my so-called "Credabillity", I'll put my opinions and viewpoints up against anyones. I know I've been right a hell of alot more often then most of my fellow forumites, and the last thing I need to feel speciel is the approval of a bunch of love-today/hate-tomorrow sheep-like Jets fans.

So "flush my credibility" all you see fit my friend (and I still think you a friend Bob) because I will not stand down, and toe sopme party-line just because this child of a coach once stood next to Parcells in the post-game chow line, and once showered in the same stall as Bellichek.

He has a MASSIVE amount to prove to show he DESERVED this job. How can you not agree with that? Do you really think he was better qualified that say, Al Saunders? Or even our own Dinger? Or half-a-dozen other much more experienced O and D Co's?

No way. The love of this move among fans continues to show our inferiority complex over Parcells/Bellichek, and our obsession with same. This kid got this job purely because he was a Bellichek guy. It sure as hell wasn;t his medicre-at-best D-Co job in 2005.

Archived