Pittsburgh is just lucky

Jetfan13

I was sitting here watching NFL Live, drinking a beer & smo......never mind

but I started thinking. Made the championship game this year because of a missed fg...sound familiar? I am not convinced they are that good...they have some playmakers on DEE but I just don't see them as a great team..The fortunes that seem to follow PITT is the same thing long suffering Jet fans hope to experience someday..And leave it to Cowher, Mr. 0-4 at home in Champinship games to pull one out of his you know what AT Denver by a missed fg

but I started thinking. Made the championship game this year because of a missed fg...sound familiar? I am not convinced they are that good...they have some playmakers on DEE but I just don't see them as a great team..The fortunes that seem to follow PITT is the same thing long suffering Jet fans hope to experience someday..And leave it to Cowher, Mr. 0-4 at home in Champinship games to pull one out of his you know what AT Denver by a missed fg

Yeah besides the fact that the NFL admitted they ruined a call that would have basically had pitt win the game without even a FG...

But I understand your sentiment... screw the steelers.

The Jets game last year and the game last week can't be compared. The Steelers controlled the game last week and it only came down to a kick after the Ref

Archived