Discuss

The Gun Of Bavaria

RBL When they heard that every snuffy was going to be wearing the black beret they ditched you didn't they??? :lol:

yeah, but all berets suck anyways. They do nothing but make your head itch and sweat. Plus, I maybe wore my beret once a month. Soft Cap is the only way to go!

It never fails that when you guys put up pics of pretty girls, my wife catches me looking. Luckily I'm at work right now :mrgreen:

yeah, but all berets suck anyways. They do nothing but make your head itch and sweat. Plus, I maybe wore my beret once a month. Soft Cap is the only way to go!

It never fails that when you guys put up pics of pretty girls, my wife catches me looking. Luckily I'm at work right now :mrgreen:

That's ok, Mrs. RblJet and I are hanging out later while you're at work. Don't worry about, it's just a few harmless beers. :D

That's ok, Mrs. RblJet and I are hanging out later while you're at work. Don't worry about, it's just a few harmless beers. :D

No harm at all. While your at it, you get to take her shopping tomorrow also. No thrills without paying the price [-X

Archived