Downright Embarassing

4HCrew

After reading blurbs from today's NY Post this Heimerdinger situation has become downright embarassing. Is Woody being this cheap? A NFL team in a major market and we are playing these child like games. Give me a god damn break already, can for once we actually act like we have a friggin clue. What a joke... all the money the Jets spend on useless merchandising tents and cover bands in the parking lot, b list bands during halftime and this is what we have to deal with? JOKE!

Tyson are you saying that we should just let Dinger go? If so, why? Because he says so, nah.

He is the best available candidate for the job. He signed a contract. He needs to suck it up. He will get over it. If he performs poorly it won't be because he did it on purpose.

The Denver job is open. He knows if he takes that job his chances of landing a H.C. gig are really good. That is not our problem. He was hired to be our O.C. and that is what he will continue to do.

Phil the word is that the Jets have brought in Chris Palmer and Greg Roman in for interviews... so what is that for? qb coach? I highly doubt it.. These are bush league tactics and should not be endured with a new young coach on board.

Phil the word is that the Jets have brought in Chris Palmer and Greg Roman in for interviews... so what is that for? qb coach? I highly doubt it.. These are bush league tactics and should not be endured with a new young coach on board.

I disagree 100% and couldn't be happier about this. If Mangini finds a coordinator he likes better then you let Dinger go. And I hope it is one day after the Bronocs hire a new O.C.

Just like I wanted Herm to be let go the day after the Chiefs picked a new coach. Screw the 4th rounder. I just like screwing people over! :wink:

The Jets are keeping Dinger and if they choose to let him go it is up to them. Dinger has balls saying let me go and pay me. Not how it works.

Tyson...

The thing that would make me agree with you is this...if Mangini was 100% sold on letting Dinger go and Woody didn't let that happen.

I know it has been speculated but I am not sure that is all true. Mangini knew he wouldn't have final say on anything when he came here. (The head coach not having final say on his coaching staff is a terrible idea btw).

But Dinger is still the best man for the job right now. He minimizes staff turnover. I hope as well as you do that this isn't Woody being cheap and that it isn't a sign of bad things to come.

I am going to drink the Kool Aid on this one. For now.

I think in an effort to let Mangini get his feet wet and his foundation planted nonsense like this should not happen. As always the Jets will look like idiots in the end as Heimerdinger will be with the Broncos just like Herm with the Chiefs. Bush League

I think in an effort to let Mangini get his feet wet and his foundation planted nonsense like this should not happen. As always the Jets will look like idiots in the end as Heimerdinger will be with the Broncos just like Herm with the Chiefs. Bush League

I know, I know it can't happen.

Wouldn't it be funny if it could and the Jets got a 3rd for Dinger. More than they got for the head coach!!!

Screw Dinger

For the 1st time in awhile, i feel the jets are operating soundly

TB did a nice job securing the coach they targeted all along....now they are telling the OC that they have, and PAY to STFU, honor your contract.

Rather than looking like a franchise lost, they look like a franchise trying to impliment a code of ethics.

Way to go Eric, Terry, Woody, Mike, and Jay =D>

Screw Dinger

For the 1st time in awhile, i feel the jets are operating soundly

TB did a nice job securing the coach they targeted all along....now they are telling the OC that they have, and PAY to STFU, honor your contract.

Rather than looking like a franchise lost, they look like a franchise trying to impliment a code of ethics.

Way to go Eric, Terry, Woody, Mike, and Jay =D>

I just nominated this for post of the week!

Let's put this in perspective. Dinger said his issue is that he thought when he signed the contact that Herman Edwards would be the head coach. Now Mangini is the head coach. If Dinger only wanted to work where Edwards is the HC, he should have had an escape clause in the contract.

Your criteria for "post of the week" is in need of a serious overhaul. :wink:

:lol:

Shall I list the criteria of yours that is in need of a serious overhaul?

It was a real good post. I got 2 subnominations. I think it is going to win. :mrgreen:

You two are becoming one and the same.

Ya know what, I do not like the way things are going on this board.

I've been agreeing with way too many Jet fans over the past week.

I need a huge Jets screw up in the next couple of weeks so we can get back to normal. :wink:

Ya know what, I do not like the way things are going on this board.

I've been agreeing with way too many Jet fans over the past week.

I need a huge Jets screw up in the next couple of weeks so we can get back to normal. :wink:

What makes you think that Jets fans on this board would get overly worked up over a Jets screw up? We're the cynical board, remember? :lol:

After reading blurbs from today's NY Post this Heimerdinger situation has become downright embarassing. Is Woody being this cheap? A NFL team in a major market and we are playing these child like games. Give me a god damn break already, can for once we actually act like we have a friggin clue. What a joke... all the money the Jets spend on useless merchandising tents and cover bands in the parking lot, b list bands during halftime and this is what we have to deal with? JOKE!

How heavy is Cannizzaro's jock? Does it stink? You would know since it sounds like you are carrying it.

Shall I list the criteria of yours that is in need of a serious overhaul?

It was a real good post. I got 2 subnominations. I think it is going to win. :mrgreen:

It might, but I'm not a big fan of rednecks that live in the wrong part of the Carolinas. They seem to think that the collge team that plays in Columbia is "Carolina", when they clearly are not wearing Carolina blue. Plus, who makes a team mascot a fighting chicken anyway?

Archived