Steeler fans deserve this... I am happy they won.

GlennFoley

Im so glad the spoiled Denver Bronco fans got to watch their team lose for a change. The Steeler fans aren't spoiled, and will be greatful for this team forever.

Steeler fans, it took 10 years, but your finally back in the superbowl =D>

I have a feeling the Jets will go to a superbowl in 2018; 50 years after their last.

Hopefully I will be alive in 2018

Im so glad the spoiled Denver Bronco fans got to watch their team lose for a change. The Steeler fans aren't spoiled, and will be greatful for this team forever.

Steeler fans, it took 10 years, but your finally back in the Super Bowl =D>

I have a feeling the Jets will go to a Super Bowl in 2018; 50 years after their last.

Well, if you drive like you post on this messageboard, good luck in purgatory in 2007.

LL

Yeah, poor, poor Steeler fans, with their pathetic four Lombardis. :roll:

With the exception of StillerPaul, who is the only cool Steeler fan I have ever encountered, all of the Steeler fans I have run across are loud-mouthed, redneck, toothless pieces of trailer trash. Ogres might be a proper term.

F the Steelers and their yokel fans (except Paul, congrats, man!).

Yeah, poor, poor Steeler fans, with their pathetic four Lombardis. :roll:

With the exception of StillerPaul, who is the only cool Steeler fan I have ever encountered, all of the Steeler fans I have run across are loud-mouthed, redneck, toothless pieces of trailer trash. Ogres might be a proper term.

F the Steelers and their yokel fans (except Paul, congrats, man!).

Show some respect troll. The Steelers are a national team; much like Green Bay, Dallas, Giants, Redskins, etc.. They haven't won a superbowl since the 70's.

A national team like the Steelers deserved better.

Steeler fans, it took 10 years, but your finally back in the Super Bowl =D>

I have a feeling the Jets will go to a Super Bowl in 2018; 50 years after their last.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I can't believe we're actually GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

We finally get a shot to take that monkey off of Bill Cowher's back!!!!

A special thank you to the football gods for delivering us #7 too!!! Big Ben = MVP!!

:lol: Poke fun all you want, but HE'S the MAN!! I don't care which team we face in the SB, their first priority will be dealing with Ben! =D>

What did you think about Ben's comment about how "HE" got Bettis to the Super Bowl? Pretty ballsy if you ask me.

What did you think about Ben's comment about how "HE" got Bettis to the Super Bowl? Pretty ballsy if you ask me.

Read into it however you want to, my friend. I know how humble he is and i know how confidant he is as well. He has earned the right to make an excited statement at this time. =D>

Read into it however you want to, my friend. I know how humble he is and i know how confidant he is as well. He has earned the right to make an excited statement at this time. =D>

I don't care how excited he is, you don't see players completely forget about their teammates very often.

Listen, the guy made a statement. NO ONE inside that orginization CARES about it. If you fans choose to put him down for it? By all means, be my guest. Sheesh. Im off to attend a Steelers going to the SUPER BOWL party. Take care folks, see ya's tomorrow!

P.S. Once again, THANK YOU to all you great Jets fans who befriended me and gave me opportunity to be a welcomed addition here. You guys rock! =D>=D>

Listen, the guy made a statement. NO ONE inside that orginization CARES about it. If you fans choose to put him down for it? By all means, be my guest. Sheesh. Im off to attend a Steelers going to the SUPER BOWL party. Take care folks, see ya's tomorrow!

P.S. Once again, THANK YOU to all you great Jets fans who befriended me and gave me opportunity to be a welcomed addition here. You guys rock! =D>=D>

Im just messing with you Stiller paul. He's an amazing QB. A little soft but still an amazing QB.

Im jealous.

My cousin says Roethlisberger reminds him of Ken O'Brien.

The only similarity is that they both wear the #7.

Congrats Stiller helluva job by Pitt. Big Ben is definitly the real deal. Anyone still think Eli Manning will be better than Big Ben down the road?

Archived