Seattle Vs Carolina Game Thread

Smizzy

Did you hear those fans chanting SEAHAWKS? They almost drowned out the announcers. This is already over, you just don't know it yet. Steve Smith is going to get like 6 catches and maybe 80 yards and a TD, but he'll need more than that to win. Chicago scored 21 points against them last week, think what Seattle could(and will) do if Carolina doesn't step up on D.

Alexander is going to show Stormshadow the meaning of the word "Elite"

I wanted Carolina to win because of Delhomme, but at the same time, I want to see Alexander torch Carolina. Plus, I hate Steve Smith.

I guess I am good either way here.

Wow, Seattle might have the nicest stadium in the NFL. I'm speechless. =D>

Really nice stadium, and really f'ing LOUD! If I were a gambling man I'd say the Hawks pull this out. I have to note that my fiance has picked the last 3 afc playoff games correctly: steelers, broncos, steelers (she doesn't care for the nfc), she also picked the steelers to win it all although I think Cowher finally makes his presence felt in a few weeks.

These kind of plays are crap. The flag comes out and players are going to let up. No reason to get yoruself hurt when the play is coming back. Then the just pick up the flag. What a load of crap.

Yeah, both teams looked liked they stopped. Smith immediately started running back to original line of scrimmage after he scored.

Archived