Super Bowl line

Bugg

Take the Steelers. This one isn't going to be close.

The 6th best team in the AFC blows out the #1 seed in the NFC. What a year.

Look at what Pittsburgh had to go through to get here. Some pretty good teams, and on the road.

It should be closer.

You would think Seattle would get more respect as a top conference seed facing the other conference's 6 seed. Not a chance, apparently. No respect at all for the NFC. Steelers would be the first wildcard team to win it by winning 3 road playoff games since the Raiders with Plunkett.

Didn't you say that in regards to Denver all last week?

Keep saying that, MaxEJet, I want Seattle to win! :lol:

I said that the game in Denver wasn't going to be close. I was right. I said that Denver would win, I was wrong on that one. :wink:

The thing about running a site is people usually call you on crap like this.

I have said all along that the AFC wins the Super Bowl this year. That one I am standing by.

Seattle -1 would have been my guess.

i think a lot of sentimental money on bettis and the Steelers bumped the line.

seattle has looked extremely impressive at home. they may have the biggest home field advantage with that new stadium. now they play on a neutral field where the crowd will probably be pro-pitt.

You know the saying (which is over used) the Defense was flying all over the place?

That is really true about the Steelers Defense. Going into Denver and doing what they did today is not easy to do.

This team is legit. They won't be stopped. If the spread stays at 4 points I might even come out of gambling retirement for this one! :P

Archived