OK, who's the #$%^%*$?

Bob

Got the following PM from "THE_SOOTHSAYER:"

Hey Bob, how's it going? We're looking for some help over at JI. We're kind of short on mods right now and I was wondering if you would be interested. All I would need you to do is make a public apology and we'll get you set up.

Actually, I'm surprised no one registered the username a year ago. Hey, mods - how about an IP check?

Welcome back, Bob. Actually this is the very reason why I miss you over there. You were the best at figuring out who was supposed to be who.

Thanks, T-Mac. I'll tell you, though - I do NOT miss reading every damned thread to make sure people are following the rules.

A good friend who doesn't post sent me an e-mail as a gag(like "look at this idiocy!") with some ridiculous trade-Abe for Carr. Which went on for 4 pages on JI.

Suddenly Sooth wants people who are 1.over 16 amd 2.reasonably intelligent. But at least he has Limo.

I see another big announcement thread from The Soothsayer on JI. Hope this one doesn't end up embarrassing him as much as the last.

I have an idea someone can make a grand return to a website after totally mocking it for a year-be welcomed back and then never post there again

I see another big announcement thread from The Soothsayer on JI. Hope this one doesn't end up embarrassing him as much as the last.

NOTICE: To Guests Browsing This Board, REGISTER NOW or get shut out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting likely next week this board will be open to registered users only. So to avoid getting shut out, register now!!!

Click the following link to register:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/register.php?

Thanks for your cooperation!

Looks like Sean is trying to get an actual account of everyone, in order to sell our addresses to a SPAM company. It would be the only reason he would restrict anyone from just looking at posts - he needs the actual email locations...

... And I Don't Think I'm Speculating!!

PennyBoy lives in Staten Island?

No, a certained overbearing overtanned female who believed that they would have allowed OPEN FLAMES & Tailgating in UNDERGROUND PARKING GARAGES - If we got the MANHATTAN PROJECT - Need I Say More?

She did.

That's why she graduated as a Valor Victorian and doesn't know who Dennis Byrd is.

That's freakin sad. I mean, I don't know her. Never met her. I've never even interacted with her on a message board. But, everyone should know, especially Jets fans, who Dennis Byrd is. And you should have enough common sense to realize that open flames and tailgating underground just isn't a good idea. Especially with how everyone likes to have "fun" at 16H. That'd be a disaster waiting to happen.

I wonder if she ever gave a description on what a Valor Victorian is?

JetMo,

You have to go into your USER CP and Edit Options. On the lower right you will see options for an editor. Chose one and the smilies will appear.

All new members are created with this intact. Unfortunately the ones that were converted it was disabled by default.

Oh and I added a ton of smilies. I even added this one under the ROMANCE category. How weird is that? :sheepf:

Archived