I Have An Important Question About This New Forum

The Gun Of Bavaria

judging by the bright pastel colors, it looks like special ed...not that i'd know what special ed looks like or anything...

EDIT: Scratch that...apparently the colors just keep on changing...man is that some weird ass sh*t...

Do not eat the red rope licorice.

BTW, I love Putney Swope. One of the funniest movies ever made.

"Rockin' the boat's a drag. You gotta sink the boat!"

judging by the bright pastel colors, it looks like special ed...not that i'd know what special ed looks like or anything...

EDIT: Scratch that...apparently the colors just keep on changing...man is that some weird ass shit...

I was talking to GOB on AOL IM and I told him I was putting up his favorite color. PINK. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :-$

It is a work in progress. We are going to tinker for a bit!!! Eventually we will get it where we want it. Anything to take our minds off the Jets for awhile!!!

QUESTION: Does this new forum elevate us from "Junior High" status to "High School" status????

Discuss. :P

Well,its complicated. The changes have allowed the site to graduate from Junior High,but its still the summer between the end of Junior High and the beginning of High School. By the looks of things though, Max and co. are at least in summer school classes at the High School.

I was talking to GOB on AOL IM and I told him I was putting up his favorite color. PINK. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :-$

It is a work in progress. We are going to tinker for a bit!!! Eventually we will get it where we want it. Anything to take our minds off the Jets for awhile!!!

GOB favortie color is MANGINA PINK. not that sh*t you had up last night.

Well,its complicated. The changes have allowed the site to graduate from Junior High,but its still the summer between the end of Junior High and the beginning of High School. By the looks of things though, Max and co. are at least in summer school classes at the High School.

I have to do this all summer? Geez.

The only time you see pink up close is when you have a stack of singles in your hand. Admit it. Cmon. You will feel better.

How quickly you forget that wild "Girls Gone Wild" weekend down in Ft. Lauderdale for the Dolphins game.....Oh wait, you weren't there, never mind.

e:jawdrop: If all women looked like that, I'd be forced to consider taking Maxman up on some of those "offers" that he keeps PM'ing me about

Is that the proverbial fat friend of the hot chick, or a FA DT to slot next to Robertson?

Archived