I don't miss football.

Bob

Maybe it's because of the Jets' lousy year. Maybe it's winter doldrums.

In any event, I missed both of last week's games because I was on airplanes, and there's obviously no football today, and I don't care.

Not saying I'm proud of it, but it's true. I'm sure I'll feel differently by the end of the summer.

Bring on baseball!

In any event, I missed both of last week's games because I was on airplanes, and there's obviously no football today, and I don't care.

Not saying I'm proud of it, but it's true. I'm sure I'll feel differently by the end of the summer.

Bring on baseball!

Damn, what happened to you Bob. Don't tell me you went to see Brokeback Mountain??

I have to be honest...I spent a lot of time flipping throught the channels today because of the lack of football...I even stopped on the Arena game, although I just couldn't get into it. I missed it regardless of the fact that the Jets have been out of it for so long.

I did find it a bit more relaxing to watch the Jets this year because it was over so early in the season. I didn't get all worked up during the games. Just sat back with my feet up and watched for the pure entertainment value of it. Maybe I saved myself from a few grey hairs without stressing over the Jets.

PS.... This is my first post over here. I recognize most of your names from the other site. I wasn't even aware there was another site started, but i did notice that a bunch of you guys weren't around as much. I haven't posted on the the other board as much lately because I got a new job in the past year, so I don't have the downtime at work any longer. I had a lot of posts mostly on the stadium issue, with Baumer BZ and Isired to name a few.

Well glad to be a part of the new site...good luck to Max and all those involved it getting this thing up and running. Hopefully this offseason will continue to progress and get our beloved Jets back on the right track.

OEW

Things will pick up on draft day in anticipation and dreams of the future with this new regime. Hopefully these guys that make the decisions score it big on draft day and we can build ourselves some respectability around the league...right now, we're a big freaken joke.:spongebob:

Bring on baseball!

I hate the extra week "bye" while waiting for the super bowl. The Senior bowl was slightly entertaining while watching certain players performances. I't a long wait between the last reg season game and the draft. But I agree... bring on the boys of summer!

The only thing I have to look forward to is another year of baseball and another year of the Tigers falling flat on their faces. At least I'll have the Wings in the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year (if they stay healthy).

I honestly don't care that football is over with. The more I watch football, the more I'm convinced that the NFL is commercialized to the point of absurdity. Just get the super bowl over with and let me look forward to the draft and baseball season.

Come on man, Arena Football was on.

Oh yeah Steve...it must've slipped my mind.

I actually was going to watch Duke / UNC...women's game since they're 1-2 and then I thought to myself...why watch women with no t!ts? what's the fun in that?

maybe my youth and inexperience in the losing ways most of you have been acustomed to keeps me from being numbed by this time of year....but it still SUCKS every year once the jets season is over for me....and while im going to enjoy the superbowl(go steelers), as soon as its over i'll be lost until march madness in the ncaa...then baseball will save me somewhat, and then i'll be at nc state and able to watch some quality football players next year, cant wait for that(even though im actually a carolina fan....only going to state b/c im majoring in engineering lol)

then i'll be at nc state and able to watch some quality football players next year, cant wait for that(even though im actually a carolina fan....only going to state b/c im majoring in engineering lol)

We have a great place in Raleigh where we watch the Jets games each week. You should join us.

And as a Carolina fan, you should never say state has quality football players lol

We have a great place in Raleigh where we watch the Jets games each week. You should join us.

And as a Carolina fan, you should never say state has quality football players lol

that would rock, hope i can do that once next year rolls around...

and did i say football players? i meant football cheerleaders lol

Archived