C Nick Mangold

TE Mercedes Lewis

TE Dominique Byrd

DT Brodrick Bunkley

OLB Demeco Ryans

ILB Abdul Hodge

ILB D'Qwell Jackson

S Ko Simpson

Wouldn't be bad. But can anyone tell me what the hell anyone sees in AJ Hawk? I really don't get it.

KATZENMOYER! White guy, cool name, hippy haircut, attention-starved girlfriend-and small(6"1"), not especially strong and slow for his position.

Taking Hawk in the 1st round is pretty much grounds to fire a GM on the spot. taking him over D'Brick is grounds to be committed o a mental health facility. It would be like taking Brian Bosworth or Katzenmoyer over Walter Jones or Anthony Munoz.

Wouldn't be bad. But can anyone tell me what the hell anyone sees in AJ Hawk? I really don't get it.

KATZENMOYER! White guy, cool name, hippy haircut, attention-starved girlfriend-and small(6"1"), not especially strong and slow for his position.

Taking Hawk in the 1st round is pretty much grounds to fire a GM on the spot. taking him over D'Brick is grounds to be committed o a mental health facility. It would be like taking Brian Bosworth or Katzenmoyer over Walter Jones or Anthony Munoz.

Im going to go out on a limb here but....

Aj Hawk has a better pro career than Andy Katzenmoyer did.:spongebob:

D'Brick at # 7? WOW

That's no relection on Brick, Max ... he carries a higher grade, but when he slid past the Jets the next two teams {Pack and Raiders} went for the two best D players on the board ... it was just a case of the next two teams attacking needs

As for MBG's Question, how can Cutler last till 4 with all of the hype ... well the first three have been hyped as well, and they're still the consensus TOP 3 on most boards ... like Brick, this is no reflection on Cutler ... and OBTW, #4 Overall is still VERY HIGH ... TOP 4 is a HIGH PICK, so it's not like the hype hasn't seen Cutler rise ... I'm Just not sure if he leaps the TOP 3

Ham,

I just don't see the Jets taking Cutler. I won't even talk about the merits of such a pick. But think about the reality of it.

Does Bradway have the time to wait for someone to develop. I see him going for the instant payoff at OT.

Now I understand with mocks there is a difference. What should happen and what will happen are not always the same thing!

Ham, the best part of your post was the Just Missed category.

JUST MISSED

==========

C Nick Mangold

TE Mercedes Lewis

TE Dominique Byrd

DT Brodrick Bunkley

OLB Demeco Ryans

ILB Abdul Hodge

ILB D'Qwell Jackson

S Ko Simpson

Don't forget we have a high second round pick to take one of the above players. There are some names there I am excited about just as much as who we take at #4.

DeMeco Ryans anyone?

That's no relection on Brick, Max ... he carries a higher grade, but when he slid past the Jets the next two teams {Pack and Raiders} went for the two best D players on the board ... it was just a case of the next two teams attacking needs

As for MBG's Question, how can Cutler last till 4 with all of the hype ... well the first three have been hyped as well, and they're still the consensus TOP 3 on most boards ... like Brick, this is no reflection on Cutler ... and OBTW, #4 Overall is still VERY HIGH ... TOP 4 is a HIGH PICK, so it's not like the hype hasn't seen Cutler rise ... I'm Just not sure if he leaps the TOP 3

fair enough and i agree that 4 is still very high but it seems like people are saying he's the best QB in teh draft and looks better than the other 2

i still agree that if he goes from almost unknown to #4 it would still be amazing, but let me ask you this...if Jay the guy YOU want or is that who you think we will take?

Is there any chance St. Gillies drops to the NYJ in the 2d round? That would be a steal.

I've read a couple of web sites that list him as a 2nd rounder. If we could grab D'Brick and Gilles I would consider our O-line repaired. I'm fine with Mawae and Kendall back at their natural positions and Adrian Jones at RT. Not the "sexy" picks but it would go a looong way in fixing this team. JMO.

If we could grab D'Brick and Gilles I would consider our O-line repaired.

Man, that would be a great draft, imo.

I've followed St. Gillies since he came out of high school in WPB and chose Ga over Miami. He's been an anchor for the Dawgs' line, and getting him and Brick would really be excellent.

It all starts up front.

Ham, the best part of your post was the Just Missed category.

JUST MISSED

==========

C Nick Mangold

TE Mercedes Lewis

TE Dominique Byrd

DT Brodrick Bunkley

OLB Demeco Ryans

ILB Abdul Hodge

ILB D'Qwell Jackson

S Ko Simpson

Don't forget we have a high second round pick to take one of the above players. There are some names there I am excited about just as much as who we take at #4.

DeMeco Ryans anyone?

There is NO WAY DeMeco Ryans lasts into the second round. I have seen mocks where he goes top ten. Not saying he will, but after a pretty good showing in Mobile, I can't see him falling out of the first round entirely. Ryans will have a better pro career than AJ Katzenmoyer. That is a given.

Archived