Happy Anniversary, Maxman!

Gang Green Girl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've told you guys privately, and I'll say it here - I am SO grateful to you for starting this site. I run a couple of websites, so I have an idea how much work it is. If I had to worry about a message board with over 1,000 members, I might just not bother.

And you guys do it day after day. Thanks.

I came here because my former favorite site went off in a direction that I did not like. I have never regretted it. I can't wait to see the upgrades.

I've told you guys privately, and I'll say it here - I am SO grateful to you for starting this site. I run a couple of websites, so I have an idea how much work it is. If I had to worry about a message board with over 1,000 members, I might just not bother.

I came here because my former favorite site went off in a direction that I did not like. I have never regretted it. I can't wait to see the upgrades.

Ditto.:cheers:

"I came here because my former favorite site went off in a direction that I did not like"...we're talking two different boards, but my sentiments are the same.

Happy anniversary to the JN staff and many thanks. You guys have done a great job running this site and making it fun again. As I've said in the past, I really enjoyed myself for a while in the old country but things went south there and just around the time I stopped posting, JN was born and I was happy to come on board.

Thank you for me and my brood.

It is nice to be able to let loose and be a little 'wild and crazy' and not get cut off at the knees.

And, a novel idea, the Mods here have the maturity to be able to mix it up and not hit the ban button every time thier pubescent ass isnt kissed.

keep up the great work.

wildandcrazy.jpg

JetNation has surpassed even the wildest of expectations. In one year to have almost 200,000 posts and 1,100 members is more than anyone could have expected. JetNation is a community. To many of us, JetNation is our home away from home. Many of us have never met. Yet we consider ourselves friends. When we are here, distance is not a problem.

What started out as a few friends grew into something so much more. As we get larger, I vow to work hard to make sure we never lose our 'hometown' feel. To make sure that we never forget where we came from. More importantly that we don't lose focus. We keep our eyes on what makes this place great.

From the entire JN Staff, we thank you. For posting here. For making JetNation a site that we are all so proud of. We promise you that we will continue to work hard. Stay tuned for the new and improved home page. We feel confident you will like what you see!

Thank You.

Congrats to Max and all the others involved.

It took me a while to find you guys, but its been worth it. I don't get to post as much as I would like but I'm out there and enjoying it.

Have to agree with Bob...that other site has gone off in a totally different direction from where it was....this is much better.

Max and GGG,

Thanks for having the testicular fortitude to establish this great site and to keep it going. Although there is plenty of joking and silliness here, I would like to thank you for your dedication and hard work. It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Keep up the good work and I look forward to bigger and better things as our little internet home continues to grow.

O.k., Max. PM me for my address so you can send me the $$ you owe me for the nice words!!

Archived