Saw II

Vision

Anyone see it??? I finally saw it last night. Real good film, as good if not better than the first. Which is very rare for a sequel to be as good as the original. Its to bad the writer/director died, they'll put out the last one but it won't be nearly as good..

Just saw it for the 1st time last night. Real good movie. Me and my girlfriend both liked it very much. It looked like they are setting up for a couple of sequels too

They were but the director/writer died while writing #3. They'll still come out with 3 but it won't be nearly as good..

Did you? Cause I did hear that but I did a google search and haven't found anything on it. So I may be wrong, I hope I am cause I'd love to see a Saw III.

I think so. Or some director/writer died. I can't remember. I googled it to but haven't found anything yet either

James Wan and Leigh Whannel created the original Saw,with Wan directing,Whannel starring,and both writing. Darren Bousman owned a script which he and Whannel edited to make it Saw II. Wan and Whannel also were executive producers of Saw II. All three are still alive and Saw III was announced in November,although that could always change.

Both the Saw films totally kick ass....part 2 is even better than the first.

The thing that makes the Saw films unique is its really an idea that most horror/suspense films have not used. Instead of another slasher film (which I also enjoy) it is an original concept.

And Jigsaw is smart as hell.....having his victims pretty much murder themselves or others. Thats the scariest villain of them all, one who is smart.

Both the Saw films totally kick ass....part 2 is even better than the first.

The thing that makes the Saw films unique is its really an idea that most horror/suspense films have not used. Instead of another slasher film (which I also enjoy) it is an original concept.

And Jigsaw is smart as hell.....having his victims pretty much murder themselves or others. Thats the scariest villain of them all, one who is smart.

steve, u like Hostile,,it definitly had a tad of the tarrantino flair, even though he was only exec producer,,

i thoight it was interesting,,,

Archived