Where Are They Now ?? Terry Bradway

Smizzy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...

i just want to bump this thread. I was on a plane with Rex, Tanny and Bradway yesterday. Terry had this page printed out and was passing it around, to much laughter.So there's that Jetnation.

Don't tease us like that Bit.

Are you flying with them as part of their draft prep? :)

i just want to bump this thread. I was on a plane with Rex, Tanny and Bradway yesterday. Terry had this page printed out and was passing it around, to much laughter.So there's that Jetnation.

Ask them if JN (poll) could have one draft pick in like the seventh round or something...I wager we could do better...

Ask them if JN (poll) could have one draft pick in like the seventh round or something...I wager we could do better...

If you'd have given me a 7th rounder in 2006 I would have taken Marques Colston, purely for the Hofstra connection. It nuts that Tollefson and Finnegan were both 7th rounders that year.

If you'd have given me a 7th rounder in 2006 I would have taken Marques Colston, purely for the Hofstra connection. It nuts that Tollefson and Finnegan were both 7th rounders that year.

Exactly my point...make it a fan's pick...in 08 I desparately wanted Matt Flynn...instead we got Marcus Henry...we could rule with fan picks...

Make it so. Tanny.

I don't get it.

Isn't he still working for the Jets, player personnel whatnot?

So just to clarify, it was a commercial flight and other teams were on board. Yes Terry still works for the team. I don't think he was logging into all the message boards, probably just Google himself.

So just to clarify, it was a commercial flight and other teams were on board. Yes Terry still works for the team. I don't think he was logging into all the message boards, probably just Google himself.

I am still confused, shocking I know. Are you saying that you saw Terry Bradway on JetNation.com? Was he wearing pants at the time?

God knows what you can hire Smizzy for these days, I bet Sperm Edwards knows.

This is the best post in the thread btw. I bet for $50 Smizzy would be willing to...ah, this is Terry Bradway's thread I don't want to hijack it. :)

I'm trying to think which one of those guys was the most gullible, paranoid and overly sensitive. I keep coming up with "all of them." :biggrin:

Trying to confuse the situation as much as possible, huh? I see what's going on here... very interesting for a guy with so much resentment towards the Jets Current GM. It's almost as if you hold a grudge against him for taking your job. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Trying to confuse the situation as much as possible, huh? I see what's going on here... very interesting for a guy with so much resentment towards the Jets Current GM. It's almost as if you hold a grudge against him for taking your job. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Tom had an emotional connection with Terry Bradway, I think Terry is his favorite GM.

Ha. That'd be a better twist than The Crying Game.

I am still confused, shocking I know. Are you saying that you saw Terry Bradway on JetNation.com? Was he wearing pants at the time?

he had a printout, ya know how internet explorer says what page you are on in the header when you print it out? i saw Jetnation.com and this thread title. I didn't actually see the joke until I found this thread.

he had a printout, ya know how internet explorer says what page you are on in the header when you print it out? i saw Jetnation.com and this thread title. I didn't actually see the joke until I found this thread.

If this really happened that is hysterical. Ironic that it was from Smizzy, we also need a where is he now thread for him.

I just googled Terry Bradway and this thread does come up on page one. I feel like I should have verified some of this before we let it run. :)

Too damn funny, the though of Bradway printing this thread out and showing it to people has me really laughing out loud.

Good to know that high level employees on the Jets spend time reading message boards.

I think they actually have people that collect information for them. But Terry Bradway obviously googled himself and saw this on page one. The bigger concern here is why this was on page one. Terry needs to beat someone up or something, clearly there isn't enough news about him.

Really shocked that the featured Terry Bradway article on TeleCommuter.com didn't rank higher than this one.

Archived