Jon Runyan Comments On Eric Mangini

YJF

Jets Still Pursuing Runyan, No Offer Made

ComcastSportsNet.com

Eagles free agent right tackle Jon Runyan told Comcast SportsNet Wednesday that the Jets are making progress in hopes of signing him.

Runyan still hopes to return to the Eagles and has maintained that he would come back for the right price. While the Jets have not made him an offer, Runyan said they are giving the Eagles

So, it looks like it's about the money if I'm reading between the lines correctly...Runyan still hopes to return to the Eagles and has maintained that he would come back for the right price. While the Jets have not made him an offer, Runyan said they are giving the Eagles

So, it looks like it's about the money if I'm reading between the lines correctly...Runyan still hopes to return to the Eagles and has maintained that he would come back for the right price. While the Jets have not made him an offer, Runyan said they are giving the Eagles

Jets | Team makes offer to Runyan

Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:38:06 -0800

Adam Caplan, of <A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/155">Pro Football News and Injury Report, reports the New York Jets met with free agent OT Jon Runyan (Eagles) Wednesday, March 22, and made a contract offer to him. The two sides are expected to continue negotiations Thursday, March 23.

I hope he signs on the dotted line...........

Jets | Team makes offer to Runyan

Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:38:06 -0800

Adam Caplan, of Pro Football News and Injury Report, reports the New York Jets met with free agent OT Jon Runyan (Eagles) Wednesday, March 22, and made a contract offer to him. The two sides are expected to continue negotiations Thursday, March 23.

This would be huge for the Jets...HUGE.

would be nice but this smells of driving the eagles price as high as he can and then he will settle for less with the eagles than the jets offered,,

but we will see,, but i can almost guarantee he signs for LESS than we offered,,

"Eric seems to be doing a lot of the same things Andy did when he first came in as a head coach,” Runyan said. “It was explained to me that whatever he asks for he pretty much gets it. We'll see if I'm something he wants. It was a very positive experience.”

Clearly a $50M undersized DE who sucks at OLB wasn't what Mangini asked for.

at Nova and around this area.... they all seem to want him out... They claim he's "old and lost a step"

I don't know anything about the guy from not watching him, frankly

who ever is saying that is on crack....

Archived