Jets | Pennington participating at the team's conditioning program

Smizzy

Jets | Pennington participating at the team's conditioning program

Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:06:32 -0800

Ken Berger, of Newsday, reports New York Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum said QB Chad Pennington (shoulder) is participating in the team's offseason conditioning program, which began Monday, March 20, but wouldn't say to what extent.

Time to get the guys in shape.

In other news:

Nautilus Enterprises Inc. has patented a new exercise machine developed solely for the Jets and Chad Pennington in mind. Nuatilus president and CEO Richard Gobble**** descibes the new machine as "a bicycle pedal over your head, designed specifically for Pennington's towel waving technique". It also come complete with a program to simulate an on field football game. "The faster you spin the pedal over your head, the better your team plays on the field." If the new product is deemed to be a success, Nautilus Enterprises has plans to market the entire PIT fanbase.

In other news:

Nautilus Enterprises Inc. has patented a new exercise machine developed solely for the Jets and Chad Pennington in mind. Nuatilus president and CEO Richard Gobble**** descibes the new machine as "a bicycle pedal over your head, designed specifically for Pennington's towel waving technique". It also come complete with a program to simulate an on field football game. "The faster you spin the pedal over your head, the better your team plays on the field." If the new product is deemed to be a success, Nautilus Enterprises has plans to market the entire PIT fanbase.

POTW NOM

In other news:

Man, it's pretty sad how you guys rag on PennyBoy.

In other news:

I also heard that if noodle arm perfects this technique, he wants to renegotiate his contract with a huge signing bonus.

I also heard that if noodle arm perfects this technique, he wants to renegotiate his contract with a huge signing bonus.

Things are looking up for Chad! Chef-Boy-ardee have contacted him to be the spokesman for thier Company! CEO Jack Romelli said when it comes to Limp Noodles Chad and the Chef are from the same Can!!:)

Chad Pennington - QB - Jets

The Jets won't comment on the status of Chad Pennington's rehab.

It's believed that he's limited to throwing 15-yard passes. Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum said Patrick Ramsey has "significant untapped upside," which could mean the Jets will pass on a rookie quarterback at the top of the draft. Mar. 23 - 9:10 am et

Source: New York Daily News

No matter how you cut this, it is good to have Chad back and working out sooner rather than later.

By my count, he is about 3 months ahead of where he was last year, and that is a good thing.

BZ

u r right bz,,

i know u r a herm fan,,,but seriously ,,do u think mangini will rush chad back?? i dont.

u r right bz,,

i know u r a herm fan,,,but seriously ,,do u think mangini will rush chad back?? i dont.

I think Chad was rushed back last year because we had a team in place that could do some damage as far as the playoffs were concerned. With expectations of this upcoming season very low, there is no true need for Chad to come back for opening day, especially with Ramsey on the roster. When Chad is able to come back to 100%, or at least 90%, then he should play and no sooner.

I think Chad was rushed back last year because we had a team in place that could do some damage as far as the playoffs were concerned. With expectations of this upcoming season very low, there is no true need for Chad to come back for opening day, especially with Ramsey on the roster. When Chad is able to come back to 100%, or at least 90%, then he should play and no sooner.

wrong,,,100% wrong,,

chad was rushed back last year beacaue we had a dunce as a Head coach

True, but why do you think Herm rushed him back? He knew we has a shot if everyone was healthy last season to make a run and he wanted to cash in.

u r missin point,,

only a idiot HC is so shortsighted to risk a players career over short term gain,,

a player will always say 'duh, put me in coach i am fine',,

herm saw his lack of zip in camp and should have known better

u r missin point,,

only a idiot HC is so shortsighted to risk a players career over short term gain,,

a player will always say 'duh, put me in coach i am fine',,

herm say his lack of zip in camp and should have known better

To add to Herms laurels who else would play a Back with not 1 but 2 high ankle sprains!! Hermie Rules..He's the King of Fools!!:eek:

In other news:

DOUBLE POTW NOM

Archived