Hi guys,

Marlboro Man

This is my second visit to your board. I have a question. The last time I was here, I introduced myself and wrote a thread on a possible trade scenario between the Saints and the Jets. Since I'm new here I don't know how to navagate the site very well, and I was looking for that thread so I could see any responses. I went back 20 pages and didn't see my post. Anyone have any suggestion as to how to go about finding the thread as I am interested in your comments and responses.

This is my second visit to your board. I have a question. The last time I was here, I introduced myself and wrote a thread on a possible trade scenario between the Saints and the Jets. Since I'm new here I don't know how to navagate the site very well, and I was looking for that thread so I could see any responses. I went back 20 pages and didn't see my post. Anyone have any suggestion as to how to go about finding the thread as I am interested in your comments and responses.

If you pay the $55.00 for the Premium membership, you can then use the search feature.

since there was no gay or turd references it was deleted.

Archived