Jets Trade up for Kellen Clemens

SoFlaJets

love it addressing the O-side of the ball finally.What they're doing is exactly the opposite that Hermway has done-whereas they would have already picked up a CB or safety and ZERO on the offensive side.I like what Tangini is doing today-playing it smart

home run

Ditto!

I was almost praying the Jets would take Clemens and not Croyle if they were going QB ... and I actually projected Clemens to Minnesota at 48 Overall {their orginal 2nd RD position} in my final four round mock at DD {way ahead of Croyle}, so I obviously believe the Jets had to leap the Vikings if they wanted Clemens

Smart move!

BTW, the cats on that espn panel agree ... they love Clemens too ... especially Jaws who said he could be a "Great One" :eek: ... said teams will be looking back a few years from now and wondering why they allowed Clemens to slide that far?????

Wow, ESPN has been praising us like crazy. I feel really good about where this franchise is heading. We still have 2 3rd rounders left too! 8-8 this year, and next year, we are playoff bound baby. Dare to dream...I have hope again.

Ditto!

I was almost praying the Jets would take Clemens and not Croyle if they were going QB ... and I actually projected Clemens to Minnesota at 48 Overall {their orginal 2nd RD position} in my final four round mock at DD {way ahead of Croyle}, so I obviously believe the Jets had to leap the Vikings if they wanted Clemens

Smart move!

BTW, the cats on that espn panel agree ... they love Clemens too ... especially Jaws who said he could be a "Great One" :eek: ... said teams will be looking back a few years from now and wondering why they allowed Clemens to slide that far?????

Hammer, if you and Jaws are on board, what more could a Jets fan ask for? Whoo hoo!

Bull****

No gamebreaker

AYou know who had a good draft?

The Pats

The Broncos

THe Titans

We has a Vanilla draft, and drafted a project QB

Dude you just answered your own questuion and probably don't realize it. What does DEN have that we don't? A good OL. What does TEN have that we don't? A good OL. What does NE have that we don't? A good OL. You can have all the flash in the world but it doesn't mean d*ck if you don't have an OL. OL is the most important unit of a fooytball team.

17.NYJ - Kellen Clemens, QB: Clemens had some great workouts leading up to the draft, and that elevated him over Brodie Croyle and Charlie Whitehurst in the order of quarterbacks. He's got good accuracy, and workouts showed he had better arm strength and mobility than teams expected. He would have had a chance to elevated himself earlier in the offseason, but a knee injury kept him out of the Senior Bowl. - 6:46 pm EDT[url=http://javascript<b></b>:void(window.open('http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/sports?ch=396337&cl=400901','playerWindow','width=793,height=608,scrollbars=no'))]

53rd, 6th rounder and 7th rounder. We netted Clemens and a 2nd rounder next year for our 2nd and 7th rounder this year. Great move if you ask me.

Thanks Boozer ... I Got so excited when Jaws was hailing Clemens a massive heist that I didn't pay attention to the picks we exchanged ... best 6 and 7 you'll ever spend in your life if Clemens is even half as Good as Jaws believes he will be

The nfl live crew were practically slapping themselves silly over how good Kellen Clemens is and how good the Jets draft has been. It was almost too good to be true, how much praise the Jets were getting, like they were being so sarcastic about it. But no, they really meant it and I love it.

Archived