All you pathetic people

Jetme23

who call urselfs jets fans, I dont want to read anymore threads, or in that case, Even see another thread about why we didnt pick less-hart and gun-stice. Our FO is doing a fantastic job, given we didn't get bush. Which I am fine with. You guys can need to get off the leinhart bandwagon and come back to reality. we did the right thing.

who call urselfs jets fans, I dont want to read anymore threads, or in that case, Even see another thread about why we didnt pick less-hart and gun-stice. Our FO is doing a fantastic job, given we didn't get bush. Which I am fine with. You guys can need to get off the leinhart bandwagon and come back to reality. we did the right thing.

We only have one person here that you describe, and I noticed he already responded lol. You'll find the rest of the ones you scathe at Jetsinsider.com. Perhaps we can direct Mr. North to a more suitable home there as well. He clearly is lost and has mistaken this place for a McDonald's playground.

What is the color of the sky in your world? The world I live in Matt Leinart and Winston Justice are damn good players we could have and should have had.

Leinhart soft and noodle arm,, justice a thug,,

this is the NEW Jets, if u want noodle arms and thugs go to KC Chiefs

I just think we owe it to Tangini to give them the benefit of any doubt PN-at least for a year-this year.hey they know a LOT more than any of us with maybe the exception of Bitonti and maybe Ham who I believe is 3 for 3 in picking our draft so far-Bit was 2 for the first 2 I know that

We only have one person here that you describe, and I noticed he already responded lol. You'll find the rest of the ones you scathe at Jetsinsider.com. Perhaps we can direct Mr. North to a more suitable home there as well. He clearly is lost and has mistaken this place for a McDonald's playground.

There's always that one scary looking, shut-in type, who clearly is too old to be playing in the McDonalds playground that has all the other parents scurrying to collect their children to finish the Big Mac's in the car.

That one is Pete North.

Archived