Leonard Marshall

Jeff Graham

Nick Lowery

Coaching turdmore:

Herm

Walton

Kotite

Lou Holtz

...come to think of it, we can have a small mountain range of former Jets.

The all-time 1st round Mt. Turdmore:

Blair Thomas

Roger Vick

Mike Haight

Kyle Brady/Anthony Becht

Free agent turdmore:

Neil O'Donnell

Leonard Marshall

Jeff Graham

Nick Lowery

Coaching turdmore:

Herm

Walton

Kotite

Lou Holtz

We can have a small mountain range of just TE's after Mickey Shuler.

We can call it "Space" Mountain.

Actually that would be a better name for what was between Johnny Mitchell's ears..All the Talent in the world and no Brain activity whatsoever except for what his proctoligist found in his Butt...:rolleyes:

Coaching turdmore:

Herm

Walton

Kotite

Lou Holtz

Let me make myself perfectly clear here

Any Coaching Turdmore for the new York Jets must include, to top the list, one Mr. Bruce Coslett

That guy was the worst of all

OK, its Turd Mt. Rushmore.

You have four all-time Jet turds, whether it be bad coaching, front office, players etc...

I will start:

Rich Kotite

Steve Gutman

Mark Gastineau

Herm Edwards

rushmore.jpg

I would never put Herm there. That is not fair. Even if you make the argument that he was bad with The Jets. He's not one of the 4 worst ever.

I don't get the hatred towards Gastineau. He was an excellent pass rusher. One of the best in his area. He's not one of the 4 worst Jets of all time. NO WAY.

My Turd Mt. Rushmore for The Jets. ( So many guys to choose from)

Rich Kotite

Steve Gutman

Browning Nagle

Blair Thomas

I don't get the hatred towards Gastineau. He was an excellent pass rusher. One of the best in his area. He's not one of the 4 worst Jets of all time. NO WAY.

YJF, I'm shocked. Gastineau is the anti-christ. I stood up and cheered the day Favre gifted the season sack record to Gastibleau. That prick single handidly cost us an appearance in the 1986 AFC Championship Game!!!!

I crushed my wife's feelings on my birthday once, when she gave me the collectible of all 4 members of the Sack Exchange, standinding on the floor of the real exchange, matted, autographed by all 4, and really nice wood frame.

After I opened it, I looked up at my loving wife, who was smiling as if she just gave me the Holy Grail itself, and said........

"I'm not hanging this sh$t."

Crushed her.

My 4 turds...Gastineau, Gastineau, Gastineau, Gastineau.

YJF, I'm shocked. Gastineau is the anti-christ. I stood up and cheered the day Favre gifted the season sack record to Gastibleau. That prick single handidly cost us an appearance in the 1986 AFC Championship Game!!!!

I crushed my wife's feelings on my birthday once, when she gave me the collectible of all 4 members of the Sack Exchange, standinding on the floor of the real exchange, matted, autographed by all 4, and really nice wood frame.

After I opened it, I looked up at my loving wife, who was smiling as if she just gave me the Holy Grail itself, and said........

"I'm not hanging this sh$t."

Crushed her.

My 4 turds...Gastineau, Gastineau, Gastineau, Gastineau.

agree, he was who he was cause of the others, ,he was a rush only type, who was a ME player and who embarrased the team on and off field,,plus his idioic roughing on Kosar cost us a Super Bowl appearance

If Hermy had a set of balls, no one would ever be mentioning Brien in this thread.;)

If Hermy had a set of balls, he's still be HC of the NYJ.

Thank god for that exploding propane tank years ago.

........against the GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

Giants?

All i care about is trhe Cleveland playoff game where it was OVER, 4th down Mercy heave by Kosar is incomplete and Gastineau roughed him for no freakin reason,,,

No way Herm should be on the coaching list. As bad as he was, there have been MUCH worse.

Coach selections, in order of significance: Coslet, Kotite, Pete Carroll, Lou Holtz (honorable mention to Charley Winner)

Player selections are harder. I'm not going to select people we shouldn't have drafted, because it's simply not their fault that the management screwed up. I'll base my selections on on-field performance.

Selections: Gastineau (simply for the 4th and forever roughing on Kosar), Blair Thomas (his fumble in Chicago killed the Jets for 5 years, plus he just sucked), Lam Jones (couldn't catch a cold if he was naked in Central Park in January), and Neil O'Donnell ( he helped us by being hurt a lot)

If you think there's a lot of schmoes around now, you should have been around in the 70's and early 80s. Anyone remember Ron Faurot? I've voluntarily blanked out my memory from that period.

Giants?

All i care about is trhe Cleveland playoff game where it was OVER, 4th down Mercy heave by Kosar is incomplete and Gastineau roughed him for no freakin reason,,,

The Bronco's played the GIANTS in the SB that year, didn't they??

• 7 years later...

Archived