Here's my season now, this is what its come too

Green Jets & Ham

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was I transported to JI and a discourse between Limo and DickKotite?

See here's the thing SJ, he could have said anything he wanted to say about me and I would have let it fly ... heck, he's been calling me childish names {front-runner, fair weather fan, blah blah blah} since forever and I never made a big deal out of it, because I know he's full of hot air ... but when he bumped this thread, long after the context has been forgotten, that was done in an effort to embarass me {unsuccessfully, I might add, but that was his vile intention}, it was spiteful, because this thread actually proves the opposite of the lie he's be spreading about me for months, that I gave up on 2006 a long time ago, as I clearly quoted in this thread ... but he bumped it anyway, despite the fact that it exposes his own lies and destortions ... why would he do that?, if not to cause trouble?

Truth is, if anyone should be embarassed by this thread its GS, and he would be if he was even capable of feeling ashamed {rats usually aren't}, cause it was HIS OWN LIE this thread exposed

That's why he's a slimely little weasel in my book, not because of his childish lies and distortions, but because he's spiteful

See here's the thing SJ, he could have said anything he wanted to say about me and I would have let it fly ... heck, he's been calling me childish names {front-runner, fair weather fan, blah blah blah} since forever and I never made a big deal out of it, because I know he's full of hot air ... but when he bumped this thread, long after the context has been forgotten, that was done in an effort to embarass me, it was spiteful, because this thread actually proves the opposite of the lie he's be spreading about me for months, that I gave up on 2006 a long time ago, as I clearly quoted in this thread ... but he bumped it anyway, despite the fact that it exposes his own lies and destortions ... why would he do that?, if not to cause trouble?

That's why he's a slimely little weasel in my book, not because of his childish lies and distortions, but because he's spiteful

dont sweat it,,

its nuthin compared to stuff Limo called me at JI,,

odd, I was banned and she was the trash talker :confused:

Alk and Thor-- too funny --- too true.

At least I have a best and worse to choose from, kid

Your posts, OTOH, are forgotten five seconds after you submit them

That's why nobody even noticed when you got banished ... or as troll said, only two people even noticed you were gone, and they were expressing joy at your departure :lol:

GJH,that was 19 pages of the funniest posts ever .And I do get the whole injury thing you were trying to get across,But that still does NOT change the fact that my Might METS will hand your Tankiees their A$$es come WS time. But thats only IF your team makes it.So i hope they do for your sake b/c if they don't make it,man you are going to look like a complete RETARD. See you in October or in the tankiees case maybe NOT !!!!!!;)

GJH,that was 19 pages of the funniest posts ever .And I do get the whole injury thing you were trying to get across,But that still does NOT change the fact that my Might METS will hand your Tankiees their A$$es come WS time. But thats only IF your team makes it.So i hope they do for your sake b/c if they don't make it,man you are going to look like a complete RETARD. See you in October or in the tankiees case maybe NOT !!!!!!;)

oh god,, here comes another 20 pages :yawn:

First off, its nice to know this world is not full of air heads and someone understands to the concept of "context" ... Kudos Mike, You Got the Point

As for this impending Subway Series ...

BEWARE, THIS YANKEE JUGGERNAUT LOOKS LIKE IT MEANS BUSINESS :box:

PS. Remember 2000, and be afraid, be very very afraid :eek:

LOL!! :lol:

You all have a better chance of seeing God. For fact. What is with the sexual crap anyway? Because I'm a female and that is supposed to "smack" me down?

GJH, it appears that when someone does indeed confront you with a fact, of sorts, you don't like it. Perhaps GS has a little bit of a point?

BTW - typing/implying the C-Word (even though you disguise the malice with smilie icons) just shows how cool you really are! GJH for JN class president!!!! :rolleyes:

You all have a better chance of seeing God. For fact.

However, I see GJH, that when someone does indeed confront you with a fact, of sorts, you don't like it. Perhaps GS has a little bit of a point?

BTW - typing/implying the C-Word (even though you disguise the malice with smilie icons) just shows how cool you really are! GJH for JN class president!!!! :rolleyes:

Just for the record, she's lying ... I did let her b**w me

But this is exactly the type of ingratitude I'm talkin about ... you guys have no idea how much I had to relax my own standards to let this filthy pig give me h**d ... but I had a few drinks that nite and I was feeling charitable ... and this is the thanks I get :rolleyes:

Archived