Vida Guerra.....

toon88

I don't get it. How is Jennifer Aniston hot? Is it her crooked nose that makes her hot, or her Jay Leno chin?

My vote goes to Vida and her absolutely smokin' posterior.

Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous. I wouldn't touch that bubble-assed skank Vida without a condom that covered my whole body.

And a bag over her head.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous. I wouldn't touch that bubble-assed skank Vida without a condom that covered my whole body.

And a bag over her head.

promise me you'll post a pic of yourself in that bodycondom if ya ever score with vida.

;)

If Vida and Jennifer offer to join in a threesome with me, I'm in. The face could be better but Vida has some smokin bod, even if the dumper is a tad bigger than I like. Jennifer exudes cuteness, a quality that rates pretty highly on my checklist.

And a bag over her head.

00934_jenniferanis_cohen_8066441.jpg

So let me get this straight. This is gorgeous? This is better Vida? Yeah OK! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The problem with her isn't necessarily her face, it's her overly sized, enormous Puerto Rican fat ass.. gross

I have heard more than one Puerto Rican say "The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'". I don't necessarily agree, but to each his own.

Personally, I think Vida is hot, top to bottom, I don't get the butter face comments, and as for not PlayBoy material, PlayBoy has Sandra Bernhard in their mag for Christ's sake! that is scraping the bottom!

As for Jennifer Anniston, I think Brad Pitt is stupid for dumping Jennifer for that Jolie thing, I do not think she is pretty and she is wierd, I hope Brad likes adopting every third world country orphin out there.

angie_jen_027.jpg

Archived