Did you mother fockers just crash???

Mean Papi Green

I posted my official apology in the JetNation forum.

But go ahead...Blast away people. Let's have some fun here!!!

GGG, Yourself and TS lure people over to this site and then you lower the boom-trapped like a rat and no where to post.

GGG, Yourself and TS lure people over to this site and then you lower the boom-trapped like a rat and no where to post.

Faba this is GREAT. Tom and I were joking about this. We all vanish and then everyone who posted here is BLACKLISTED.

Not to worry we are here for the long haul.

How do you tools think I feel!? I'm a bigwig moderator/partner of this damn site and it goes down while I'm on it, but I'm an internet moron so what do I do? I tap my freaking computer like it's a goddamn Coke machine that just stole my dollar. Jesus.

Fret not, apparently it's not supposed to be a chronic thing. A one time explosion. No doubt brought on by dickkotite's inflammatory nature, that psycho bizznatch.

How do you tools think I feel!? I'm a bigwig moderator/partner of this damn site and it goes down while I'm on it, but I'm an internet moron so what do I do? I tap my freaking computer like it's a goddamn Coke machine that just stole my dollar. Jesus.

Fret not, apparently it's not supposed to be a chronic thing. A one time explosion. No doubt brought on by dickkotite's inflammatory nature, that psycho bizznatch.

Big Wig spin :roll:

Actually guys this is exactly what happened (this is the truth):

The server needs something called MYSQL to run. That runs on a different server than ours. MYSQL failed and crapped out our site.

The host noticed that MYSQL was down when they saw us in "monkeying around" killing dead connections. A t that point the pointed us to a new MYSQL server and everyone is happy again!

My name is Maxman and I approve of this message.

AGAIN WHERES the LUV???

I only had 200 PM's??? WTF ..I want VP back NOW max!

I am sorry not to mention you BrenJetsfan-if Max and TS stay out of it and allow you and GGG handle the PR work this site will explode with members joining.

Actually guys this is exactly what happened (this is the truth):

The server needs something called MYSQL to run. That runs on a different server than ours. MYSQL failed and crapped out our site.

The host noticed that MYSQL was down when they saw us in "monkeying around" killing dead connections. A t that point the pointed us to a new MYSQL server and everyone is happy again!

My name is Maxman and I approve of this message.

You have more friggn' excuses than a PennyBoy post-game press conference after playing a top 10 defensive team.

:wink:

With all the server problems here as of late I can't help but wonder, is www.ganggreen.com more reliable?

I have never posted there but I am thinking of making a switch.

Any thoughts? PatsFanTX, help me out, bro!!! xoxo

GGG if this site isn't meeting your posting needs maybe it is time to for you to move on.

Please note: Your flunkies are still welcome here though.

Be dialin people. We need a new server people. Michael Jordan rookie card people. Be dialin, this wont last long.

I know a way you can definitely save money is to outsource everything to India Max. All IT staff and hardware based from there and you can run this site with the bare minimum outlay- Oh I forgot that is what you are doing now and why the server went down!

you have jetnation coozies?????????

i want a coozie.... :lol::lol:

"Coozie" is how the pronounce "coochie" in the backwaters of Massachusetts. The JN Coochie is, in fact, Garbanza. You may contact her directly. Contact me if you need a "Massachusetts Backwater" dictionary.

"Coozie" is how the pronounce "coochie" in the backwaters of Massachusetts. The JN Coochie is, in fact, Garbanza. You may contact her directly. Contact me if you need a "Massachusetts Backwater" dictionary.

no thanks, i'll pass.. :lol:

I know a way you can definitely save money is to outsource everything to India Max. All IT staff and hardware based from there and you can run this site with the bare minimum outlay- Oh I forgot that is what you are doing now and why the server went down!

Welcome to Dell Support. LOL.

Archived