Board Upgrade

Maxman

We just completed an upgrade to the a newer version of the board software. Please let us know if you have any problems or questions. There are a bunch of new features which we will outline for you.

First we have to clean some things up (bring back the custom graphics, etc).

Thanks!

Private Message Preview in Notification Emails

-The email that is sent will now contain the message that was sent to you. To enable this go to User CP - Edit Options

Auto-Resize Oversized Image Attachments

-No more worrying about Smizzy yelling at you for posting large pictures. They will be resized automatically.

New Buddy/Ignore List Editor

-Under your USER CP you will see it is much easier to add people to IGNORE.

Signature Permissions per User Group

-Meaning we will soon allow you to spend those Vbookie points on a larger signature!

Uploadable Signature Image Support

-Under User CP - Edit signature you can now upload a picture right from your computer. We will host it for you. You can now eliminate the step of having to go through ImageShack or any of those online image galleries!

Receive Private Messages from Buddies Only

-Are you a hot girl? If so you are probably tired of getting PMed by GOB and Faba. Have you posted often about weird fetishes? If so you are definitely tired of getting PMs from Smizzy and Tabor. Now you can set it so that only your "Buddies" can PM you.

Private Messages: Quota Warning

-Once you have reached 90% of your private message quota, you will receive a warning telling you that you have almost reached your quota.

Full BCC Support in Private Messages

-If you send a PM to multiple people and have all their names in the TO Box, everyone will now see who got the message. There is also a BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) box. Anyone who is BCC'ed gets the message privately, nobody knows that it was sent to them.

There are many more features. But we will leave them to you to figure out! If there are any questions, let us know.

Thanks!

yea max what happened to my autographed Joe Namath in the huddle avatar I used to have under my name?If you find it post it for me will ya?

The avatars should have all converted. I will look on the server and set it up if I can find it. If you still have a copy of it you might want to set it up again. Sorry.

Yea, Jet fans are still delusional.

How are you addressing that pathetic situation?

Tx,

That is why we upgraded. To make it easier for you to Ignore all of us, lol. Pretty soon it will be just you and Barton talking!

:D

Private Message Preview in Notification Emails

-The email that is sent will now contain the message that was sent to you. To enable this go to User CP - Edit Options

Auto-Resize Oversized Image Attachments

-No more worrying about Smizzy yelling at you for posting large pictures. They will be resized automatically.

New Buddy/Ignore List Editor

-Under your USER CP you will see it is much easier to add people to IGNORE.

Signature Permissions per User Group

-Meaning we will soon allow you to spend those Vbookie points on a larger signature!

Uploadable Signature Image Support

-Under User CP - Edit signature you can now upload a picture right from your computer. We will host it for you. You can now eliminate the step of having to go through ImageShack or any of those online image galleries!

Receive Private Messages from Buddies Only

-Are you a hot girl? If so you are probably tired of getting PMed by GOB and Faba. Have you posted often about weird fetishes? If so you are definitely tired of getting PMs from Smizzy and Tabor. Now you can set it so that only your "Buddies" can PM you.

Private Messages: Quota Warning

-Once you have reached 90% of your private message quota, you will receive a warning telling you that you have almost reached your quota.

Full BCC Support in Private Messages

-If you send a PM to multiple people and have all their names in the TO Box, everyone will now see who got the message. There is also a BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) box. Anyone who is BCC'ed gets the message privately, nobody knows that it was sent to them.

There are many more features. But we will leave them to you to figure out! If there are any questions, let us know.

Thanks!

The gloves are off now, you fat bastard!

:box:

We just completed an upgrade to the a newer version of the board software. Please let us know if you have any problems or questions. There are a bunch of new features which we will outline for you.

Thanks!

EXCELLENT news! This means TX is banned, right? :P

Tx was banned 2 months ago. He just had a lot of posts in the queue!

:P

Sure it is Max.

The secret is out. Max is really posting under the guise of Tex to keep the traffic at a steady level. His true feelings are finally coming out.

Sure it is Max.

The secret is out. Max is really posting under the guise of Tex to keep the traffic at a steady level. His true feelings are finally coming out.

Tx happens to be a really nice guy. He is the world's biggest ball buster no doubt, but a nice guy.

Regardless...he is good for business! :P

Thanks!

GO F-CK YOURSELF!

GOB as always your input is superb! :P

Just added a few new things. User Reputations have been enabled (more on that later).

Also a user named JetNation will be going out and getting some news for us every hour and starting threads. Set this up as an experiment. If it gets annoying we can get rid of it. Let us know what you think.

GOB as always your input is superb! :P

Just added a few new things. User Reputations have been enabled (more on that later).

Also a user named JetNation will be going out and getting some news for us every hour and starting threads. Set this up as an experiment. If it gets annoying we can get rid of it. Let us know what you think.

I wondered what the hell that was in the Baseball forum.

So now you can fire Smizzy.

BZ

What is up with the reputation icon? I clicked on the icon under my avatar and received this very cryptic message:

"This post has not received any reputation. You currently have 0 reputation point(s)."

Thanks for that!

What is up with the reputation icon? I clicked on the icon under my avatar and received this very cryptic message:

"This post has not received any reputation. You currently have 0 reputation point(s)."

Thanks for that!

Yeah I am working on that now (enabling everyones rep). But apparently you have a real bad one, lol.

Once I figure out how it works I will let you know.

Yeah I am working on that now (enabling everyones rep). But apparently you have a real bad one, lol.

Once I figure out how it works I will let you know.

My rep is shot. I would have negative points at the other place!

Tx happens to be a really nice guy. He is the world's biggest ball buster no doubt, but a nice guy.

Regardless...he is good for business! :P

Now that I think of it, you are probably not clever enough to come up with half of Tex's crack backs.

Now that I think of it, you are probably not clever enough to come up with half of Tex's crack backs.

Wow I am shocked you were able to type that with those noodle wrists of yours.

(You see, I could do what he does). ;)

MAX WHEN ARE WE RIDDING THIS SITE OF PATS FANS ONCE AND FOR ALL. :yahoo:

That would have an Eron-like affect on JetNation if that ever happened.

If it weren't for the Pats fans (particularly me) that post here, this message board never would have gotten off the ground.

Just my honest, humble opion.;)

That would have an Eron-like affect on JetNation if that ever happened.

If it weren't for the Pats fans (particularly me) that post here, this message board never would have gotten off the ground.

Just my honest, humble opion.;)

I agree. Controversy is good for a board. I have always believed that. Actually I think I kind of invented that saying. Anyhow the only idea worse than trying to get rid of all the Pats fans would be to charge Jet fans...ah, nevermind.

Just my honest, humble opinion.;)

I agree. Controversy is good for a board. I have always believed that. Actually I think I kind of invented that saying. Anyhow the only idea worse than trying to get rid of all the Pats fans would be to charge Jet fans...ah, nevermind.

Just my honest, humble opinion.;)

You couldn't live without us :)

Plus there is no way I am going to post on a Pats board again. Some of those people are insane. I have to say that some of my fellow Pats fans should be in mental institutions along with most Jets fans.

Archived