Board Upgrade

Maxman

How about a flag that tells you if you've posted in a particular thread?

:Typotux:

You should see this icon next to every thread that you have posted in. Let me know if you don't see it!

thread_dot.gif

That would have an Eron-like affect on JetNation if that ever happened.

If it weren't for the Pats fans (particularly me) that post here, this message board never would have gotten off the ground.

Just my honest, humble opion.;)

Sorry TomShane was ten times the poster you ever were.

He brought it, you and your two liners didn't.

BZ

Sorry TomShane was ten times the poster you ever were.

He brought it, you and your two liners didn't.

BZ

Don't know about that BZ. TX & TomShane were different, but equally effective. Different styles, same results.

Don't know about that BZ. TX & TomShane were different, but equally effective. Different styles, same results.

At least when TomShane posted it wasn't to read he own writing.

TX has the tendency to post on every thread, trolling the same troll every time.

I will admit that one of every 100 or so of his posts are funny, the rest are just canned crap he has been using on JI for years.

BZ

TX has the tendency to post on every thread, trolling the same troll every time.

I will admit that one of every 100 or so of his posts are funny, the rest are just canned crap he has been using on JI for years.

BZ

Spot on!

Tx, being the man he is, will agree with you!

BZ

Yo, BZ, Rajensen is looking for a "Hermy Circle Jerk", you need to go join him,

Agree with BZ?:eek:

He thought Hermy was a great Head Coach.

Let me see.

Two lines. Check.

One smiley. Check.

No truth. Check.

Must be a TX post.

Never said he was a "great" coach. Always said he was a "good" coach. Still say that.

BZ

Would that be one of Big Ben handing off to a RB?

No, that would be one of Big Ben lofting a perfect TD pass over Champ Bailey's outstretched arms. I'm sure Tommy Brady called soon after to seek Ben's advice on how to beat a shut-down corner for a TD. ;)

Let me see.

Two lines. Check.

One smiley. Check.

No truth. Check.

Must be a TX post.

Never said he was a "great" coach. Always said he was a "good" coach. Still say that.

BZ

BZ...not one smiley. The only smiley he ever uses....:eek:

:cool:

No, that would be one of Big Ben lofting a perfect TD pass over Champ Bailey's outstretched arms. I'm sure Tommy Brady called soon after to seek Ben's advice on how to beat a shut-down corner for a TD. ;)

Hey Stiller, when Big Ben grabs two more rings and finally has a good game in a Super Bowl, then we will talk.

Fair enough?;)

Wow I should start more board upgrade \ tech threads. Some great football talk in here!

StillerPaul you disappoint me. Now the Jets have been lousy so we have very little to go on. But you back down too easily from the class bully.

I was thinking you should use this in Big Ben's defense:

When Brady can make a game saving tackle in the AFC Championship game then you can say he is in Big Ben's class. Not a moment sooner.

:rolleyes:

When Brady can make a game saving tackle in the AFC Championship game then you can say he is in Big Ben's class. Not a moment sooner.

I'm surprised that play is not talked about more often.

Without a doubt, if Big Ben misses, the Colts win that game and the Steelers would not have a ring.

I'm surprised that play is not talked about more often.

Without a doubt, if Big Ben misses, the Colts win that game and the Steelers would not have a ring.

Then you would sink to their level.

How many times have we heard, "we were only a missed FG from the AFC Championship game" these past two years?

Then you would sink to their level.

How many times have we heard, "we were only a missed FG from the AFC Championship game" these past two years?

Different things. Ben made the play, the kicker didn't. You can brag about things you did. (Most of the time, lol).

Hey, you guys have been tryin' for years to put that bully in his place. How'd that work out for ya? :P

No that is not true. I act like I try in public. In private I PM him and tell him to keep up the good work.

It is all about the hit count!

Archived