Another National Article: Jets Suck

PatsFanTX

"DE" willie mcginest. That moron dosent even know his position.

Not for nothing thinker, but Willie did play DE early in his career. That is the versaility Belichick loved in him. Big enough to be a DE and not too big to be ineffective as a backer.

with a shoulder-less quarterback (Chad Pennington )

Is Tex moonlighting for an Arkansas paper?

Great find, Tx.

Way to beat the dead horse a little more.

How about another one praising the Pats? Haven't seen one of those in a few days.

:rolleyes:

Tabor, there are plenty of articles out there praising the Pats (because they deserve it.).

Which one would you like me to post?

Tabor, there are plenty of articles out there praising the Pats (because they deserve it.).

Which one would you like me to post?

If you can dig one up from an obscure source, like a 3rd world country, I would be impressed.

PatsfanTX accompished his mission to get certain Jet fans riled up

Who cares what a beat writer for some small town paper says anyway. the proof will be on the field not in the media

Who cares what a beat writer for some small town paper says anyway. the proof will be on the field not in the media

Duh. The proof is in Tx's posts. Regardless of what happens on the field. It is Tx's word that we go by.

:D

It was an obvious troll attempt and it's endorsed by the mods? Nice :eek:

It was an obvious troll attempt and it's endorsed by the mods? Nice :eek:

KSJets PatsfanTx and other team posters are good to get a different view and clash of opinions IMO- better to have divergent views even if you disagree than everyone as robots thinking the same- PatsfanTX you have to realize knows his football- you have to get to know when he is sarcastic

KSJets PatsfanTx and other team posters are good to get a different view and clash of opinions IMO- better to have divergent views even if you disagree than everyone as robots thinking the same- PatsfanTX you have to realize knows his football- you have to get to know when he is sarcastic

Holy SouthernJet how about a period every once in awhile.

;)

Are you sure you are a moderator on this board. LOL

I see enough divergrent opinions on this board between jet fans

to fill Giant stadium.

Different viewpoints is fine, and I don't have a problem with Tx's per se. Aside from his constant name-calling, most of his posts are fine, and I enjoy reading most of the debates he gets in.

My issue was that you acknowledged that the point of his post was to rile up the Jets fans here (saying Jets suck in the title was a dead giveaway). That defines what a trolling post is. I've read enough of Tx's posts, so I'm used to him, but the fact that a mod almost seems to condone it is depressing.

Different viewpoints is fine, and I don't have a problem with Tx's per se. Aside from his constant name-calling, most of his posts are fine, and I enjoy reading most of the debates he gets in.

My issue was that you acknowledged that the point of his post was to rile up the Jets fans here (saying Jets suck in the title was a dead giveaway). That defines what a trolling post is. I've read enough of Tx's posts, so I'm used to him, but the fact that a mod almost seems to condone it is depressing.

Its more than depressing, its pathetic.

Everyone is entitled to their view- just remember this is still a internet message board- no reason to get so upset as a matter of life and death over any issues or specific persons here- if I am guilty of that so be it

Everyone is entitled to their view- just remember this is still a internet message board- no reason to get so upset as a matter of life and death over any issues or specific persons here- if I am guilty of that so be it

I get it...according to you, trolling is welcome, and encouraged. No problem.

Not only that. They invited him.

:)

Tx is about 90% troll, 5% pats fan and 5% substance.

BZ

Ahh...so now it's becoming crystal clear. The whole invite-a-troll-to-start-heated-debates-and-drive-up-traffic-to-the-board technique, aka bread-and-butter. Nice.

Archived