Another National Article: Jets Suck

PatsFanTX

Not only that. They invited him.

:)

Tx is about 90% troll, 5% pats fan and 5% substance.

BZ

hell, thats 5% more than some of the baseball forum regulars bring to the table. Tx can have a football conversation from time to time, I've witnessed it.

See, Max isn't as stupid as most people think he is.

Not true. Those who know me say I am actually much more dumb. Or is it much more stupider? :P

Here is the thing about Tx. He was invited here. A great business move when starting this site would have been to keep out differeing opinions. Man that would have really kept hosting and bandwidth costs down. Unfortunately we went in a different direction and figured conversation on a message board is a good thing.

When football season rolls around you will see that Tx is a little closer to fair. He still wears those Belichick colored glasses though and refuses to see that:

• The Pats run is over
  • Mumbles will leave the franchise in a year or two saying he is stressed out and needs time with the family
  • There will be no qualified assistant coach to take over
  • Big Ben is better than Brady who is nothing more than a system QB

Not true. Those who know me say I am actually much more dumb. Or is it much more stupider? :P

Here is the thing about Tx. He was invited here. A great business move when starting this site would have been to keep out differeing opinions. Man that would have really kept hosting and bandwidth costs down. Unfortunately we went in a different direction and figured conversation on a message board is a good thing.

When football season rolls around you will see that Tx is a little closer to fair. He still wears those Belichick colored glasses though and refuses to see that:

• The Pats run is over
  • Mumbles will leave the franchise in a year or two saying he is stressed out and needs time with the family
  • There will be no qualified assistant coach to take over
  • Big Ben is better than Brady who is nothing more than a system QB

So what I see about this whole Tx situation from what you and Faba

say is that you and Faba are so far up Tex's ass that he is tasting

hairspray.

So what I see about this whole Tx situation from what you and Faba

say is that you and Faba are so far up Tex's ass that he is tasting

hairspray.

Completely ridiculous post. If you don't appreciate everything that our mods have done for this site then go pay $55 so you can hear what you want to hear, nott he truth. The fact that you can sit here and insult the moderators when they do such a great job keeping this site running (you obviously have no idea how difficult it is to run a website like this) is whats depressing/pathetic, not the fact that TX "trolls". He brings humor to this site that people like you lack.

Completely ridiculous post. If you don't appreciate everything that our mods have done for this site then go pay $55 so you can hear what you want to hear, nott he truth. The fact that you can sit here and insult the moderators when they do such a great job keeping this site running (you obviously have no idea how difficult it is to run a website like this) is whats depressing/pathetic, not the fact that TX "trolls". He brings humor to this site that people like you lack.

I'm well aware what it takes to run a website. But that has nothing

to do with the issue.The mods are tellling you that they specifically

brought him on to cause controversey.

Faba said he wants divergent opinon on here, so I'm giving it.

And if you keep it up with me you will hear more than depressing

and pathetic.

I'm well aware what it takes to run a website. But that has nothing

to do with the issue.The mods are tellling you that they specifically

brought him on to cause controversey.

Faba said he wants divergent opinon on here, so I'm giving it.

And if you keep it up with me you will hear more than depressing

and pathetic.

I'm trying to find the post where the mods said they brought him here specifically to cause controversy... but it must have been deleted because I can't find it!!! KSJets said he was... I didn't know KSJets was a mod though, my mistake. TX was invited here because if you look past his humorous (yes its humorous) harassment of Jets Fans, he has a lot of knowledge on football, and not only that but if you read TX's lounge posts, he is a GOOD person, which is the kind of people this board wants. Example: Jet Moses or Sperm Edwards, i forget who because I always mix them up, wanted help to pass the Series 7 tests I believe. Ya well TX had no problem giving him advice, linking him to some practice tests, etc. So look past your blind hatred and learn to like people for the real personality, not their opinions on football.

I'm trying to find the post where the mods said they brought him here specifically to cause controversy... but it must have been deleted because I can't find it!!! KSJets said he was... I didn't know KSJets was a mod though, my mistake. TX was invited here because if you look past his humorous (yes its humorous) harassment of Jets Fans, he has a lot of knowledge on football, and not only that but if you read TX's lounge posts, he is a GOOD person, which is the kind of people this board wants. Example: Jet Moses or Sperm Edwards, i forget who because I always mix them up, wanted help to pass the Series 7 tests I believe. Ya well TX had no problem giving him advice, linking him to some practice tests, etc. So look past your blind hatred and learn to like people for the real personality, not their opinions on football.

Don't be so nieve. Do you think any of these Pat fans would be on

here if they didn't win 3 out of the last 5 super bowls????

How come there are no Bills fans on here and maybe one Fin fans

that I can remember.

Their personality has nothing to do with it. I've been a Jet fan

longer than any one on this board. And I'll be damned if some fan

from another team will come on here and insult me without me saying

anything.

Its max's board so if he tolerates it, fine but nobody is going to

tell me what to say on here. Max can ban me if he wants and there

will be no hard feelings.

that I can remember.

anything.

It's not about whos a fan of what team... I'm a 49ers fan, whats important is the community this messageboard creates. Its pluralism, diversity, that makes things special. If everybody was a robot with the same opinion then this would officially be the most boring site of all time. Way to make it sound like your taking the high road with that post when you are clearly aren't, since toleration is a key component of maturity, but hey, it doesn't take a 17 year old to tell you that right?

that I can remember.

anything.

Yo Fla, who pissed on your Wheates today?

It's not about whos a fan of what team... I'm a 49ers fan, whats important is the community this messageboard creates. Its pluralism, diversity, that makes things special. If everybody was a robot with the same opinion then this would officially be the most boring site of all time. Way to make it sound like your taking the high road with that post when you are clearly aren't, since toleration is a key component of maturity, but hey, it doesn't take a 17 year old to tell you that right?

Ya know Faba said the same thing about a robot. What your telling

me that if there were no other fans from other teams on here the members of this board

would be saying the same thing about every subject???

There are hundreds of people registered on here. I haven't seen

one subject yet on here that everyone agreed. The community

that you refer to on here should be made up of Jet fans. The

site is called Jet nation not jetnationandeveryotherteamyoucanthinkof.com

Ya know Faba said the same thing about a robot. What your telling

me that if there were no other fans from other teams on here the members of this board

would be saying the same thing about every subject???

There are hundreds of people registered on here. I haven't seen

one subject yet on here that everyone agreed. The community

that you refer to on here should be made up of Jet fans. The

site is called Jet nation not jetnationandeveryotherteamyoucanthinkof.com

It's sad that all you can see is football. I have a question, what does football mean to you? Why do you like it? I'm sure you probably played back in the day, and most people here might have also. I play right now, and let me tell you that although it is a great sport to play and watch, the best part is the people. I met my best friends playing football, everybody on my team is my friend, they wouldn't be if football didn't bring people together. Its the same concept as a fan, being a fan of football is amazing because it will bring you together with other people. Thats what this website is about (in my opinion), it brings people together. As cheesy as it sounds, its not the outcome of the game that matters so much (yeah winning is great, obviously), its about the people you meet.

My original post had absolutely nothing to do with Tx as a person but the post itself. I like reading Tx's debates. My only comment was how some of the mods were condoning and actually encouraging trolling behavior. It had nothing to do with Tx specifically, just the type of post he made. That's it.

I'm over it, time for you to be as well.

It's sad that all you can see is football. I have a question, what does football mean to you? Why do you like it? I'm sure you probably played back in the day, and most people here might have also. I play right now, and let me tell you that although it is a great sport to play and watch, the best part is the people. I met my best friends playing football, everybody on my team is my friend, they wouldn't be if football didn't bring people together. Its the same concept as a fan, being a fan of football is amazing because it will bring you together with other people. Thats what this website is about (in my opinion), it brings people together. As cheesy as it sounds, its not the outcome of the game that matters so much (yeah winning is great, obviously), its about the people you meet.

Two different things. A football team works together, has to. Can't

have controversy. A board whether its all one teams fans or includes

otther fans by design causes controversy.

I played so I know what you mean.

But let me say this to you because we will be here all night. LOL

You seem to be a good kid but you are looking at the world with

rose colored glasses. As you go into the world there will be good people

you meet and people that will be out to screw you. Its a jungle out there.

I have 3 sons and I told them the same thing. They are very

successful. One is an attorney, one owns a multimillion dollar business

another is a GM of a high class restaurant.

I'm not going to respond to anymore of your posts. Its getting late

and I have horses to feed. Lets just say we agree to disagree.

that I can remember.

anything.

Senior

Yes, most of us would.

Sooth invited most of us to his site from teh Jet Hater's site and eventually to here. We did have BuffBoy but he stayed at JI. CHanged after he got married. Even had some Colt's fans untiul they moved to the other division.

Senior

Yes, most of us would.

Sooth invited most of us to his site from teh Jet Hater's site and eventually to here. We did have BuffBoy but he stayed at JI. CHanged after he got married. Even had some Colt's fans untiul they moved to the other division.

Sooth invited you here? Man that is the king of all conspiracy theories.

Archived