Trouble In Paradise Jason T and Zach's sister

SoFlaJets

Dolphins | J. Taylor's wife seeking divorce

Sun, 9 Jul 2006 20:47:25 -0700

Greg A. Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Katina Taylor has filed for divorce from Miami Dolphins DL Jason Taylor in Broward County family court. "My wife and I love each other very much and with our focus being on our children, we would like to keep this as a personal matter. We appreciate everyone's respect for our privacy," said Jason Taylor in a statement. Katina is seeking alimony and child support and wants to be designated the "primary residential parent," in the family's Davie home. Jason Taylor has not officially responded to Katina's petition and a source claims the Taylors are working out their differences and are hoping for a reconciliation.

"My wife and I love each other very much..." Yeah right...LOL. Hey Zach, how does it feel playing on the field with the jerk that is screwing someone other than your sister?:baby:

Oh, I can't wait for the Miami game this year. You know where I

sit at the stadium in relationship to where he sits on the miami bench.

If you don't hear from me for a week after the game its because i will

probably have laryngitis.

Max, you are actually posting some funny S**t. Are you making so much money on this web site that you hired comedy writers?

Thanks for the compliment. I did win 4th funniest here last year. So I have always had the potential.

:P

Archived