Jets go deep for Ramsey

TaborJet

Ramsey? Yuck! Jets should have traded for Quinn Gray instead. Gray's short pass skill and mobility are better than Ramsey without contest.

Oh well, I think it is a good idea to keep Ramsey for another year because I dont think any free agent backup qb after this season will come in handy for Jets.. After this season, Ramsey may know the system better than anyone outside of Jets. It is a safe plan for 3 year with Clemens and Pennington in the wing.

I hope either Pennington operates a reversal of MISfortune or Clemens is ready to take over the starting role in 2007.

Good cheap signing by the FO. Very shrewd.

Well... everybody wins in the scenario except Bolly. I'd sure love to see Ramsey develop mentally. He's got as much heart and more physical talent than CP. It would be great if every defense we play didn't know they could cheat in.

say what you will but it takes a pretty good passer to put up consecutive 350 yard games

Week 2 @ATL W 33-31 25 39 356 64.1 9.13 35 2 0 110.6

Week 3 NYG L 24-21 (OT) 23 45 348 51.1 7.73 34 2 1 82.5

Dude, PennyBoy never even played in 2003 until the 8th game.:eek:

He had his little boo-boo on his wrist that year and missed the first 7 games.

Ramsey and Coles, like Pennington and Coles, have already had a good relationship on the field, he's the favorite target of both while he was here the 1st time / in Washington.

King Ramsey.:cheers:

Dude, PennyBoy never even played in 2003 until the 8th game.:eek:

He had his little boo-boo on his wrist that year and missed the first 7 games.

Chad Pennington may be brittle boned, but this is guy isn't some homo that goes on saturday night live, talk about a need for attention. Much like yours Pats, must be a New England thing, except neither of you live there so who knows.

Irish curse must be a bitch huh

Chad Pennington may be brittle boned, but this is guy isn't some homo that goes on saturday night live, talk about a need for attention. Much like yours Pats, must be a New England thing, except neither of you live there so who knows.

Irish curse must be a bitch huh

Wow, great post loser.

All Brady does is win football games while PennyBoySissy can't even play a full season.

A little "brittle"? Now that is an understatement.

Archived