Choose One Event - Non Jets

Maxman

You have to pick one. Which would you choose?

1. Belichick resigns as H.C. of the N.E.P.

or

2. Herman Edwards is fired as H.C. of the K.C.C. but comes back to the Jets in a media relations role.

Yes I am bored, lol.

Does it really matter if they're both going to happen anyway? Maybe I'm missing something here.:confused:

My bad. My hands can type quicker than my brain can think. I put that backwards. I will edit my 1st post. You pick one...lesser of two evils kind of thing.

Where is choice 3??

" Tom Shane is found on his knees under Max's desk."

As if we would ever hide him there. That is the 1st place anyone who wanted him would look! :yawn: (oh and that is not a yawn, lol).

couldnt you have just set up a poll??/ or dont you know how to start one? :rolleyes:

You sent me a PM saying you had a great response for this thread. You can type it whenever you are ready.

You sent me a PM saying you had a great response for this thread. You can type it whenever you are ready.

nah.... i have decided to embrace who i am... it is obvious that you dont find me funny. ..i am an acquired taste...

you obviously have no taste. (other then your lovely wife )

Lia gettin caught shop-lifting a Prada handbag at a mall in KC

:eek:

Herm actually saying what he really means after a postgame loss to Denver or Oakland in KC:

"YOU PLAY TO LOSE BY 7 OR LESS! HELLO!?"

The truly sad part in all this is that the majority of you people believe the only chance the Jets have at success is with Belichek quitting.

What a fan base.

Maybe I missed it, but I can't see where anyone wrote that. I did see people suggest two things:

(1) BB stepping down helps us (duh - it also helps Buffalo & Miami)

(2) Someone had the crazy idea they'd rather have BB than Mangini (duh at this point)

Archived