Bryan Thomas

Boozer76

I haven't seen one word on how he's doing in camp. Anyone know anything?

I find it hard to believe that he won't look good in camp. It is the preseason games when we will learn a little about him.

AWARENESS. I fear he will be lost in pass coverage. He should be fine rushing the passer but prove me wrong about the pass coverage thing. Prove me wrong Bryan!!!

AWARENESS. I fear he will be lost in pass coverage. He should be fine rushing the passer but prove me wrong about the pass coverage thing. Prove me wrong Bryan!!!

What happens week 2 when the Pats go with a 5-wide spread offense and Thomas is 1-1 with Ben Watson in the slot?:eek:

I'll tell ya what-it's gonna take a while before the bitterness of what Edwards AND Bradway did to this franchise goes away.It's kinda like being introduced to a guy who you heard had the best stuff and then,when you got home you found out it was oregano

What happens week 2 when the Pats go with a 5-wide spread offense and Thomas is 1-1 with Ben Watson in the slot?:eek:

Tx, this would never happen. Teams watch the substitution packages on the other side of the field and send in D units to adequately defend that offensive package. If the Pats send in a 5 wide unit, the Jets would likely send in a Dime unit which would mean either BT is off the field or in the DE position in a 4 man line. Strait/Miller/Barrett would be covering Watson with help from a safety.

I'll tell ya what-it's gonna take a while before the bitterness of what Edwards AND Bradway did to this franchise goes away.It's kinda like being introduced to a guy who you heard had the best stuff and then,when you got home you found out it was oregano

That was hilarious, and so true. POTW NOM!

yea! cha-ching

I think I'm still bitter about Herm because I, like some others, didn't realize/accept how incompetent he was as a HC and it took me so long to get it. I see the KC fans have already started on calling him on his bs, guess they're quicker than me.

I think I'm still bitter about Herm because I, like some others, didn't realize/accept how incompetent he was as a HC and it took me so long to get it. I see the KC fans have already started on calling him on his bs, guess they're quicker than me.

me too Raffy-exactly-how COULD I have not friggin KNOWN-it started to occur to me in KC last year when they couldn't even snap a shotgun-that's when I had an inkling...then the Jax game sealed it for me-putting in an obviously hurt QB -who seconds before was wincing and swinging his arm around like a helicopter when we HAD a healthy on wearing number 5 right on the sidelines-oh yea then the classic shot of him asking Heimerdinger whether or not he should accept a penalty-and it just went on and on and on

shame on me and my blindness

Tx, this would never happen. Teams watch the substitution packages on the other side of the field and send in D units to adequately defend that offensive package. If the Pats send in a 5 wide unit, the Jets would likely send in a Dime unit which would mean either BT is off the field or in the DE position in a 4 man line. Strait/Miller/Barrett would be covering Watson with help from a safety.

Booz, you are 100% correct.

Archived