We need a NT!

Is there any team out there with a glut of big fat guys on their DL?

Also, where the hell is Monsanto Pope?

Lendale White and Gabe Watson. I would feel much better about the Jets if we had those two guys right now. Run the ball on offense and stop the run on defense. Too bad Tanenbaum couldn't figure that out in the draft.

Lendale White and Gabe Watson. I would feel much better about the Jets if we had those two guys right now. Run the ball on offense and stop the run on defense. Too bad Tanenbaum couldn't figure that out in the draft.

With Adrian Jones and Clement at tackle, Kendell switched to center, Moore and Steve Morley at guard? Wow, this Lendale White must be awesome to gain so many yards behind that line. This Gabe Watson must be tremendous too, I mean wow a 4th round NT that is generally considered to be in questionable shape and tires as the game goes on. He'll stop the run single handedly! Alright, so maybe Lendale White might be running behind Ferguson-Jones-Moore-Kendell-Morley-Jones, but still...

They addressed the line. They picked a RB in the 4th, when I guess you wanted Watson. They picked a QB early, an obvious trouble spot for the team. There are too many holes to fill all at once. I'd be more upset about the poor free agent signings. Monsanto Pope crapping out and Martin not returning are the two biggest problems they face. Looks like they planned for Penny to not return, but not Martin.

Still living in the past I see. :Cuss: It`s time to forget about the draft and get ready for the season.:yahoo:

No need to have an OL to block for the amazingly fat Lendale, right man :yawn:

With Adrian Jones and Clement at tackle, Kendell switched to center, Moore and Steve Morley at guard? Wow, this Lendale White must be awesome to gain so many yards behind that line. This Gabe Watson must be tremendous too, I mean wow a 4th round NT that is generally considered to be in questionable shape and tires as the game goes on. He'll stop the run single handedly! Alright, so maybe Lendale White might be running behind Ferguson-Jones-Moore-Kendell-Morley-Jones, but still...

They addressed the line. They picked a RB in the 4th, when I guess you wanted Watson. They picked a QB early, an obvious trouble spot for the team. There are too many holes to fill all at once. I'd be more upset about the poor free agent signings. Monsanto Pope crapping out and Martin not returning are the two biggest problems they face. Looks like they planned for Penny to not return, but not Martin.

Hmm.. Leon Washington or Gabe Watson. The next Ted Washington or the next Derrick Blaylock? Wow, tough choice.

In the 3-4 defense you need big defensive linemen. Watson has all the talent and size in the world and everyone besides the wacky people on this site think Arizona got a steal in him just as they got a steal with Leinart.

Hmm.. Leon Washington or Gabe Watson. The next Ted Washington or the next Derrick Blaylock? Wow, tough choice.

In the 3-4 defense you need big defensive linemen. Watson has all the talent and size in the world and everyone besides the wacky people on this site think Arizona got a steal in him just as they got a steal with Leinart.

Can you look in your crystal ball and let me know who's going to win the World Series so I can place my bet now? You obviously know who the great players will be even before they play a game.

I just love it when a cards fan comes on a jets web site.

Archived