Edwards on 1050AM at 6:30PM

Bugg

Basically underhanded slow pitch softball questions, until Don Lagreca started asking questions about his break with the Jets, how he kept saying back then he would be back with the JEts, and how many now doubted his truthfulness. When you have to vouch constantly for your own integrity and honesty and get indignant as Edwards did, you are lying through your teeth. Ordinarily I'd fault Lagreca; not in this case. Without the intro he never gets Edwards anywhere near discussing those issues.Edwards' demeanor changed from polite and laughing to angry and almost belligerent. Which says volumes about how his phony persona with the media is a mask for a scumbag.

Basically underhanded slow pitch softball questions, until Don Lagreca started asking questions about his break with the Jets, how he kept saying back then he would be back with the JEts, and how many now doubted his truthfulness. When you have to vouch constantly for your own integrity and honesty and get indignant as Edwards did, you are lying through your teeth. Ordinarily I'd fault Lagreca; not in this case. Without the intro he never gets Edwards anywhere near discussing those issues.Edwards' demeanor changed from polite and laughing to angry and almost belligerent. Which says volumes about how his phony persona with the media is a mask for a scumbag.

I couldn't agree more. He is a phony scumbag.

I couldn't agree more. He is a phony scumbag.

True story.

I order a pizza tonight and I am wearing a Jets shirt (shocking). Anyhow I pay and the guy starts talking football with me. He is a Chiefs fan. He liked Herm and I tried explaining it to him. In so many ways I was once that pizza boy. I once was lost but now am found.

Really though there wasn't enough time. The pizza was getting cold. I was a little cranky because it was 7:30 and I hadn't eaten yet. So I just cut my story short and he will have to figure it out for himself.

The pizza was good. Thing crust, very little cheese - Marinara. Me likie.

True story.

I order a pizza tonight and I am wearing a Jets shirt (shocking). Anyhow I pay and the guy starts talking football with me. He is a Chiefs fan. He liked Herm and I tried explaining it to him. In so many ways I was once that pizza boy. I once was lost but now am found.

Really though there wasn't enough time. The pizza was getting cold. I was a little cranky because it was 7:30 and I hadn't eaten yet. So I just cut my story short and he will have to figure it out for himself.

of course the pizza was good. Obviously - cause it's pizza. and that's good. But what you don't know or realize is that there are alternatives, obviously, to that very same pizza. It could be thin - it could be thick. It may have a little cheese or a lot of cheese. Not to mention it could have no toppings or 10 toppings - you just don't know. But you know what? YOU PAY TO EAT THE PIZZA!!! HELLO?

True story.

You should've just said:

"Good luck, but just remember...You play to lose the game by 7 or less, is Herm's real quote kid"

"Oh and also, don't buy a Larry Johnson jersey his legs will be dead in 3-4 years."

No idea why the lying c____ker douchebag is going on the radio in NY, but he's scheduled to call in to Michael Kay, I guess because the Chiefs are playing the Jints Thursday.

You need to go here, it will help resolve your pain..

http://www.topdatingtips.com/getting-dumped.htm

When someone dumps you, they generally mean it and it has taken them a lot of thinking to go through with it. So do not hope they will change their mind, they won't. You will feel betrayed and deceived and you are right. They played with your feelings. But then everyone has a right to leave and no one has the right to stay imprisoned in a relationship they don't want. So it is your own acceptance of the situation that is the most important thing here.

You need to go here, it will help resolve your pain..

http://www.topdatingtips.com/getting-dumped.htm

When someone dumps you, they generally mean it and it has taken them a lot of thinking to go through with it. So do not hope they will change their mind, they won't. You will feel betrayed and deceived and you are right. They played with your feelings. But then everyone has a right to leave and no one has the right to stay imprisoned in a relationship they don't want. So it is your own acceptance of the situation that is the most important thing here.

Of course, you wouldn't need that considering you're still married to the guy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/060815

The weak 2005 defensive showing came after an offseason during which Kansas City management had pledged a major push to get stronger on defense. Now the Chiefs have added Ty Law and Herman "I Honor My Contract When I'm In The Mood" Edwards, both with good reps for defense. But remember, both Bill Belichick and his prot

Archived