Jet road trip to Tenn

Brenjetsfan

anyone that is interested in tailgating please contact me for my cell for details so far I have this. from Bongo59......

I am having a tailgate in parking lot A/B....................all Jets fans are welcome................we'll have food beer soda water and the daquari machine..............of course...........we'll be handing out wristbands for 20 bucks the tailgate will start at 7 AM and will last until about 4 hrs post game............we have two LCD TV's hooked up to Satellite TV to watch the late games.............after the Jet Titan debacle. I ask that you all PM Bren JET fan as I have her phone number and will call her with all the last minute details.............she can then phone all you Jet guys with final details..............I am getting a special pass from the team to get in a certain place this week and I wont know exactly where we will be in the Lot until then............so PM Bren Jetfan and I will PM her and tell her to help you all out..........................I would do it but I am leaving on Vacation this thursday and wont get back in Nashville until 9 PM the saturday night before the game and I will have to get everything done this week and the night before the game................It will be good meeting some of you. I may even put a Jet flag up on my flag pole If I can find one here in TN to help you guys locate us.................................but that wont be too hard I believe

cmon people.. Is no one going to the Tenn game?

anyone that is interested in tailgating please contact me for my cell for details so far I have this. from Bongo59......

I am having a tailgate in parking lot A/B....................all Jets fans are welcome................we'll have food beer soda water and the daquari machine..............of course...........we'll be handing out wristbands for 20 bucks the tailgate will start at 7 AM and will last until about 4 hrs post game............we have two LCD TV's hooked up to Satellite TV to watch the late games.............after the Jet Titan debacle. I ask that you all PM Bren JET fan as I have her phone number and will call her with all the last minute details.............she can then phone all you Jet guys with final details..............I am getting a special pass from the team to get in a certain place this week and I wont know exactly where we will be in the Lot until then............so PM Bren Jetfan and I will PM her and tell her to help you all out..........................I would do it but I am leaving on Vacation this thursday and wont get back in Nashville until 9 PM the saturday night before the game and I will have to get everything done this week and the night before the game................It will be good meeting some of you. I may even put a Jet flag up on my flag pole If I can find one here in TN to help you guys locate us.................................but that wont be too hard I believe

Archived