Yo Garb

PatsFanTX

Will you please stop with your incessant whining about the Pats not having a #1 WR.

Bam Childress: 6 receptions for 116 yards.

What the hell do you want?;)

BTW, you just can't hate Gostkowski being absolutely perfect during the pre-season and nailing a 54-yarder last night to boot.

Gostkowski > Nugent.

Not even close, and the Pats didn't waste a 2nd rounder either.

I do not know whether to be happy the Pats lost last night because the Giants won- classic can not win situation.

faba, the Giants won last night against a bunch of guys that will no longer be on the Patriots roster come 4:00 PM today.

God, I'm so glad this friggn' pre-season crap is over.

faba, the Giants won last night against a bunch of guys that will no longer be on the Patriots roster come 4:00 PM today.

God, I'm so glad this friggn' pre-season crap is over.

As you know I was being sarcastic-preseason though for the Jets is more important since we are learning a new system and have guys fighting to make the roster and make an impression on the coaching staff with a new beginning.

That is not just TX rhetoric.

I may be the only one to admit it, but it really ****ing pisses me off that their kicker is better than ours. Especially considering the high draft choice we completely wasted on him.

You know what Troll, if you remember back to draft day, I was extremely pissed when the Pats took Gostkowski in the 4th round.

I'm slowly changing my mind.

But lets see what happens when he lines up for a 45-yarder with a regular season game on the line.

Tell us that when he makes a long FG in the snow to steal a playoff win. Until then AV > Gostkowski

It does not snow in New England unless Bill Belichick allows it and it gives the Patriots a tactical advantage.

As you know I was being sarcastic-preseason though for the Jets is more important since we are learning a new system and have guys fighting to make the roster and make an impression on the coaching staff with a new beginning.

hey faba, jetnation has a whole array of smileys to help send the sarcasm message. even I know how to use them dang things. i'll gladly walk you thru the process for a small fee;)

Will you please stop with your incessant whining about the Pats not having a #1 WR.

Bam Childress: 6 receptions for 116 yards.

What the hell do you want?;)

BTW, you just can't hate Gostkowski being absolutely perfect during the pre-season and nailing a 54-yarder last night to boot.

Gostkowski > Nugent.

Not even close, and the Pats didn't waste a 2nd rounder either.

I love Bam-Bam. He could be my new favorite in the making. A Troy Brown clone. A second year FA. He's no Branch, however. Not yet, anyway. Stop being silly.

Speaking of Troy Brown, did you see him playing QB? HAHAHA.....I have no idea what that was about, but I loved it. After the game, a reporter asked him why he had Troy taking snaps. BB says, "To grow his legend." LOL!

hey faba, jetnation has a whole array of smileys to help send the sarcasm message. even I know how to use them dang things. i'll gladly walk you thru the process for a small fee;)

Using Smilies are just as hard for me to learn as trying to post pictures

I love Bam-Bam. He could be my new favorite in the making. A Troy Brown clone. A second year FA. He's no Branch, however. Not yet, anyway. Stop being silly.

Speaking of Troy Brown, did you see him playing QB? HAHAHA.....I have no idea what that was about, but I loved it. After the game, a reporter asked him why he had Troy taking snaps. BB says, "To grow his legend." LOL!

kinda reminds me of a guy I hired a couple years ago "jack of all trades, master of none".;)

It is not like Deoin is the second coming of Jerry Rice either?

The Patriots offered him a 3yrs@6.25 per average.

If he thinks he is worth more. Toodles Deoin. There are about 10-15 other wideouts I would want before you.

Is Deion the first weak spot in the 'play as one, no player is above the other' team concept in New England?

No.

Seymour held out last year. He got what he wanted. I guess that means that Seymour is above the others.

Andruzzi is another that went for more cash. McGinest. Vinatieri took more money. Ted Washington took a big payday. Ty Law decided to waste away in Camp Herm.

No.

Seymour held out last year. He got what he wanted. I guess that means that Seymour is above the others.

Andruzzi is another that went for more cash. McGinest. Vinatieri took more money. Ted Washington took a big payday. Ty Law decided to waste away in Camp Herm.

correction........ty law didn't waste away. I think he gained 12 lbs in the process

LOL just keep trying to convince yourself of that Tx...gotta give you credit, you haven't lost your sense of humor over your kicker woes

Right now Vinatieri is rumored to have a broken foot. If nothing else, Gostkowski is better than Vinatieri with a broken foot. :)

Archived