Ford Field Prices Out Of Control

The Gun Of Bavaria

Wow. I went to the Detroit - Buffalo preseason game at Ford Field last night and holy shiite muslim I thought things were expensive at Comerica Park for the Tigers.

Parking near the stadium: $40, $35, $30 as you moved away

Parking Away From The Stadium: $25, $20

Hot Dog: $4.25

Large Soda: $5.50

Ft Long Bratwurst: $8.50

16oz Bottled Beer: $7.50

My dinner of Bratwurst, fries and a soda last night: $16.50

Small (and I mean small) Foam Lions football I was going to get for my goddaughter and her siblings: $15.00

This is the Lions we're talking about here. I wouldn't have to pay these prices at a Titty Bar, specially the beer. I know the NFL season is shorter but holy christ

Doesn't sound all that different than Shea or Yankee Stadiums, especially with the beer. One thing both NY teams did right-they have Nathan's hot dog stands and that's the brand they sell throughout the stadium, which is a marked improvment from the usual crappy ballpark frank. Still isn't worth $4.50. With tailgating, don't remember the last time I bought anything to eat a the Meadowlands, but domestic beer in plastic bottles is around $6.50.

Wow. I went to the Detroit - Buffalo preseason game at Ford Field last night and holy shiite muslim I thought things were expensive at Comerica Park for the Tigers.

Small (and I mean small) Foam Lions football I was going to get for my goddaughter and her siblings: $15.00

This is the Lions we're talking about here. I wouldn't have to pay these prices at a Titty Bar, specially the beer. I know the NFL season is shorter but holy christ

cut back on the daily pitstops to Dunkin Donuts and you might be able to afford more..

You expects the Fords to subsidize your Donut fetish ;)

Doesn't sound all that different than Shea or Yankee Stadiums, especially with the beer. One thing both NY teams did right-they have Nathan's hot dog stands and that's the brand they sell throughout the stadium, which is a marked improvment from the usual crappy ballpark frank. Still isn't worth $4.50. With tailgating, don't remember the last time I bought anything to eat a the Meadowlands, but domestic beer in plastic bottles is around $6.50.

the yankees use hebrew national i thought.

Its called capitalism and you support if 100% SO ENJOY:)

BEFORE WE GET OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT LET ME ADD THAT I AM A SUPPORTER OF CAPITALISM ooops sorry to a certain point.

if capitalism means that it is ok for the tigers to charge 100 for parking, because there exists 65,000 patrons who, desite their rage, will fork it over, thats where i drop off and see warning flags

i guess to a staunch supporter of capitalism, i should shut up and take my dirty sneakers elsewhere. but like i said, capitalism is fine and honorable until it becomes a monolpoly

and one night watching an NFL game live....priceless

Archived