Favorite Movie Lines

djaparz

Ok let get the BS thread out of the way..

Favorite Movie Lines:

1. My mother inlaw for years i wouldn't kiss her face - look at me i ended up kissing her a$$ - Rodeny Dangerfield - Easy Money

2. Shirley you can't be serious - I am serious and don't call me Shirley - Leslie Nielson - Airplane

3. Its a dickfer - whats a dickfer? - to pee with - Chesvy Chase & Dan Akroyd - Spies Like Us

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok let get the BS thread out of the way..

Favorite Movie Lines:

1. My mother inlaw for years i wouldn't kiss her face - look at me i ended up kissing her a$$ - Rodeny Dangerfield - Easy Money

2. Shirley you can't be serious - I am serious and don't call me Shirley - Leslie Nielson - Airplane

3. Its a dickfer - whats a dickfer? - to pee with - Chesvy Chase & Dan Akroyd - Spies Like Us

I like Jack Black's recent line about sharting in his pants.

But that's just me. I like potty humor!

ok... how about these two

"you complete me"

"you had me at hello..."

jerry maguire

sigh..........

did yo know that Rich Kotite was supposed to have a sameo appearnce in that movie - but soince his forts bad year with Jets they voted agianst it

Greengal for the last time: PM this stuff to me. Don't be posting it on the board for crying out loud.

those delusions are showing up again max... time for more medication...

anyway PM's don't add up in my post count... :lol:

"It's no longer a trip. It's a quest! A quest for fun. We are gonna have so much f*****n fun they are gonna need plastic surgery to remove the smiles from our faces and we're gonna be whistling zippity doo dah out of our ass holes!"

clark griswold, national lampoons vacation

"It's no longer a trip. It's a quest! A quest for fun. We are gonna have so much f*****n fun they are gonna need plastic surgery to remove the smiles from our faces and we're gonna be whistling zippity doo dah out of our a$$ holes!"

clark griswold, national lampoons vacation

Welcome aboard Big Daddy. Thanks for signing up.

Archived