Pics from Nashville....JETS ROAD TRIP

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL...I don't know how old that guy is, but looking at his medals, he's a Vietnam Veteran...damn, am I that old?:character42::Nuts:

It was a reunion of a tenn. group from the Korean War .It`s safe to say everyone in the bar ,including the bartender was waiting for this poor old guy to have a stroke with the BRENDA sitting at his table ,To hear this conversation was worth the price of the entire trip.....

It was a reunion of a tenn. group from the Korean War .It`s safe to say everyone in the bar ,including the bartender was waiting for this poor old guy to have a stroke with the BRENDA sitting at his table ,To hear this conversation was worth the price of the entire trip.....

Yeah, Joisey, I edited my post to include Korea...but, he spent time in Nam as well. I'm sure Brenda took off a few years on the guy...:baby:

2 things I notice in this picture

1. She seems like the happiest human on the planet

2. The length of that mans tongue

You guys figure it out:p

....You are so correct my fellow Carolinian. That tongue is awesome...:yahoo: . Bren your hair is looking beautiful and some of the boys you captured are cute...we have to talk...:character42:

Archived