Pics from Nashville....JETS ROAD TRIP

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes I was in the game ....field level behind JET bench for the 1st half then over to the players family section where I almost got into a brawl with a BITCHY TITANS wife....she was a real C U Next Tuesday....if ya know what I mean.....lol....

WHAT really sucked was my battery went dead at the tailgate an I got ZERO pics inside the stadium.....but I did get a PROGRAM with my man on the front cover for FREE!!! lol

yes I was in the game ....field level behind JET bench for the 1st half then over to the players family section where I almost got into a brawl with a BITCHY TITANS wife....she was a real C U Next Tuesday....if ya know what I mean.....lol....

WHAT really sucked was my battery went dead at the tailgate an I got ZERO pics inside the stadium.....but I did get a PROGRAM with my man on the front cover for FREE!!! lol

Was it Kevin's wife? Please say it was!!

I know you want one of those, Garb. icon10.gif

Everyone has their own unique style....a one shoulder jersey isn't my thing but more power to those who's thing it is.

I was just asking since I hadn't seen anyone wearing that type of jersey in a long time.

Everyone has their own unique style....a one shoulder jersey isn't my thing but more power to those who's thing it is.

I was just asking since I hadn't seen anyone wearing that type of jersey in a long time.

I understand most women of PatsNation prefer the three shoulder look

threearmedqueen.jpg

Bren,

You're the star of every picture you're in.

Plus the ones you're not in.

The greatest Jets ambassador anywhere.

Agreed we voted her MISS PUBLIC RELATIONS 2006 on this trip ,I don`t think there was 1 JET fan in all of Nashville that didn`t get their picture taken by miss Brenda & then was promptly handed a JETNATION card & told to check it out for their picture...

Archived