Very sincere-clueless but sincere...

SoFlaJets

Love is such a loaded word. Like I love girls but that doesn't mean I don't want to stangle them, cut them in pieces, wrap them in a blanket, and throw them off of a bridge every once in a while.

So ya, love works.

and with this post Crazy Carl lives up to his nom de plum

Why does everybody think that the NFL didn't know about Pennington's weaknesses when he broke in? Are NFL coaches all as retarded as Michael Irvin? Everybody knew he didn't have a strong arm and most coaches will blitz a young qb to see how they can take it. Things got bad when he was injured and his weaker arm exaggerated his problems.

"clueless" is a harsh word, but if you want to go that route, no problem.

I ate my crow this week with Chad being about as good as I have ever seen him. My opinion hasn't changed, but my eyes have widened. It would be my pleasure to be as wrong as possible on this one. Everyone should keep in mind that he beat up the Titans, not the Patriots, Steelers, etc etc. I am interested to see how he does this week.

The eyebrows are clearly an issue. I have a mole on my face as well, suprised you didn't jump on that. Post a picture of yourself, I am sure I can find something wrong with ya. ;)

Here's to Chad making me eat crow again this week.

"clueless" is a harsh word, but if you want to go that route, no problem.

I ate my crow this week with Chad being about as good as I have ever seen him. My opinion hasn't changed, but my eyes have widened. It would be my pleasure to be as wrong as possible on this one. Everyone should keep in mind that he beat up the Titans, not the Patriots, Steelers, etc etc. I am interested to see how he does this week.

The eyebrows are clearly an issue. I have a mole on my face as well, suprised you didn't jump on that. Post a picture of yourself, I am sure I can find something wrong with ya. ;)

Here's to Chad making me eat crow again this week.

Kid, don't sweat it. Any press is good press. ;)

You're already famous! Now all you have to do is get rich!

FILTHTY LUCRE AINT NOTHING NEW, WE ALL GET CASH FROM CHAOS!

I remember The Sowell Train, he used to post on Jets Addicts. I haven't seen him around in about a year.

I don't slam the guy for his thougths, how many people were wondering if Chad could be what he was before he was injured? He didn't come out lighting the field up in preseason, he did move the ball well, but couldn't get into the endzone which was a huge issue with me.

And I don't slam the kid for wanting what is best for the team's future, and we all hope that Kellen can be the QB of the future for the Jets, like we all hope that Chad can win with the Jets now.

I like his enthusiasm, he is a dedicated Jets fan, and has some good interesting video clips, I guess he is working toward his career in broadcasting?

Keep it up Sowell Train, I respect your opinions even if I don't totally agree with them.

Oh and stop by Jets Addicts once in a while.

Archived