Predict Nugent's 1st Missed FG Sunday

PatsFanTX

Because he pushed 3 missed kicks to the right last week, I say Nugent over-compensates and hooks his first kick wide left.

Can you imagine the booing he will receive from Jets fans.:eek:

back to your old flaming ways I see...no purpose to this post except to upset Jet fans...I changed my opinion of you again, you are just a flaming loser afterall

back to your old flaming ways I see...no purpose to this post except to upset Jet fans...I changed my opinion of you again, you are just a flaming loser afterall

Are you saying you don't have an issue with the Jets kicker?

This is a legitimate topic this week after his pathetic performance against the Titans.;)

come on now...if brady has another garbage game we're going to let tx know exactly the same. Tx gave chad props, which must have been REALLY hard, as he has had it in for pennington for as long as ive been here, even more so that drob and the nuge. Nugent was horrendous last week, so tx has the right to say stuff like this, especially considering his pats will be up against nuge and the jets. I promise you, if nugent comes up big sunday with a couple of deep fg's, or even a game winner, tx will congratulate and probably say something along the lines of "a 2nd round kicker should be doing stuff like that anyways"

which is true lol

come on now...if brady has another garbage game we're going to let tx know exactly the same. Tx gave chad props, which must have been REALLY hard, as he has had it in for pennington for as long as ive been here, even more so that drob and the nuge. Nugent was horrendous last week, so tx has the right to say stuff like this, especially considering his pats will be up against nuge and the jets. I promise you, if nugent comes up big sunday with a couple of deep fg's, or even a game winner, tx will congratulate and probably say something along the lines of "a 2nd round kicker should be doing stuff like that anyways"

which is true lol

That was pretty funny.

Well let's see....it's sad to say this, but I have seen Nugent:

miss wide right

Ding the right goal post

Ding the left goal post

Ding the front goal post

come up short

But, I do not recall a miss left....so I agree with Tx (may I burn in hell)...Wide left it is.

Are you saying you don't have an issue with the Jets kicker?

This is a legitimate topic this week after his pathetic performance against the Titans.;)

Im saying its not up to you to worry about it. Im sure you already saw the Nugent threads, we are aware of the problem. You starting a thread on it is pure flaming and you know it.

How about a thread asking when will Chad Jackson learn the playbook sufficiently enough to see significant playing time?

I smell another Bethel Johnson.

They just got Jerry Rice. Except now he calls himself Porter. The Pats will be fine! #-o

Because he pushed 3 missed kicks to the right last week, I say Nugent over-compensates and hooks his first kick wide left.

Can you imagine the booing he will receive from Jets fans.:eek:

I'm thinking that he makes 2 or 3 early on, including a 45+, gaining the fans trust. Then, he misses one when it is close and late to get booed out of the stadium once the Jets lose.

Archived