Is this the NFL or a Daycare?

So Adam Schecter on NFL Network was reporting that sources told him M. Nugent doesn't respond well to pressure!? He is more motivated from encouragement and that the Jets bringing in other kickers may have the opposite effect on him!

What the hell?? This is the NFL. If he can't take some heat and pressure as a kicker then he is definitely in the wrong profession..Grow up Nuge! You have one job, now do it right! Kick the dam ball!

So Adam Schecter on NFL Network was reporting that sources told him M. Nugent doesn't respond well to pressure!? He is more motivated from encouragement and that the Jets bringing in other kickers may have the opposite effect on him!

What the hell?? This is the NFL. If he can't take some heat and pressure as a kicker then he is definitely in the wrong profession..Grow up Nuge! You have one job, now do it right! Kick the dam ball!

What a friggn' sissy.

What brand of tampons does Nugent use?

This guy is taking a wild guess to make a "story". Nobody on the NFL network or on this board knows what Mike Nugent responds to. It's an idiotic statement IMO.

I agree. Who said he doesn't respond well to pressure? Did he walk into mangini's office and say, "NO FAIR!"? I seriously doubt it. Where did this information come from?

On the flip side... lol... if it IS true then it's just so typical. We hire a kicker, whose SOLE job is to perform under spressure, who doesn't like pressure. It's like hiring someone who's allergic to dog hair as a dog groomer. Or a dyslexic accountant.

Does Adam Schecter know what Nugent had for breakast today?

I'm sure Nuge told 1 of his teammates or coaches "hey, you know I dont like being yelled at as much as being encouraged". Sure Sure.

Daycare.

You can't even celebrate anymore. It's horse**** all around the league. If the defensive players want to cry about it that they don't like it then the answer is simple...DON'T GIVE UP THE FREAKIN TOUCHDOWN.

I know this was about Nugent and this BS that AS continually reports on NFl Network but...yeah.

Daycare.

You can't even celebrate anymore. It's horse**** all around the league. If the defensive players want to cry about it that they don't like it then the answer is simple...DON'T GIVE UP THE FREAKIN TOUCHDOWN.

I know this was about Nugent and this BS that AS continually reports on NFl Network but...yeah.

This is nothing new. Remember the No Fun League commercials? The NFL is like the gestapo. Bunch of whining babies. Trying to make a kiddie park out of a game best played by men with one foot in the penitentiary and the other in the nut house.

Yeah, ok, I understand that. But what hate, joy, and violence keeps you interested? And what do you mean exactly by "interested"?

You analyzing my interest in football? Really it only takes the violence for that. The rest is just emotion based upon getting keyed up. I don't think they need to have play acting skits of "rivalries" but I don't think they have to stop guys from celebrating or talking trash either.

I don't think they need to have play acting skits of "rivalries" but I don't think they have to stop guys from celebrating or talking trash either.

The celebration penalty in college FB stinks.

The efforts to control displays of emotion has gone overboard.

You analyzing my interest in football? Really it only takes the violence for that. The rest is just emotion based upon getting keyed up. I don't think they need to have play acting skits of "rivalries" but I don't think they have to stop guys from celebrating or talking trash either.

In the other thread about J Abe you said "don't be a hater". I was just curious if some hate is good, as long as it qualifies with your approval.

Archived