Jets New RB Coach

PatsFanTX

From the NJ Star Ledger:

The Jets are interested in signing QB Jay Fiedler, who was released by the Dolphins. Fiedler, who grew up in Oceanside, N.Y., about 15 miles from Jets camp at Hofstra, has already said he'd be interesting in becoming Chad Pennington's backup. ... The Jets hired Sam Gash, a former Pro Bowl fullback, as assistant running backs coach. ... The Redskins, who are trying to trade WR Laveranues Coles, are talking to the Ravens about a possible deal.

Very good hire by the Jets.

Gash was one of the best blocking FB's ever to play the game.

From the NJ Star Ledger:

The Jets are interested in signing QB Jay Fiedler, who was released by the Dolphins. Fiedler, who grew up in Oceanside, N.Y., about 15 miles from Jets camp at Hofstra, has already said he'd be interesting in becoming Chad Pennington's backup. ... The Jets hired Sam Gash, a former Pro Bowl fullback, as assistant running backs coach. ... The Redskins, who are trying to trade WR Laveranues Coles, are talking to the Ravens about a possible deal.

Very good hire by the Jets.

Gash was one of the best blocking FB's ever to play the game.

Always room for some Gash!! Good move!! But will Sam's gash make Dick Curl?? :lol:

Always room for some Gash!! Good move!! But will Sam's gash make Dick Curl?? :lol:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! First you steal my NAME then you steal my JOKE!!!>>?!?!??

Gash is one of the toughest suckers to ever play FB. It's good to see the Jets finally getting some ball-busters on the sidelines. Hey, someone may actually yell at the offense in training camp this year! God forbid!

Archived