The Pats Will Lose To The Dolphins

Maxman

You heard it here first. Here is why --

Belly hates Mangini so much that he is going to throw this game. Just to show the world that Saban was the better assistant.

Crazy you think? Wait and see. Then come back on Monday and tell me who right I was.

Belly hates Mangini so much that he is going to throw this game. Just to show the world that Saban was the better assistant.

Crazy you think? Wait and see. Then come back on Monday and tell me who right I was.

holy cripes Max I was saying the same exact thing this morning to my wife and daughter-hey he threw his buddy boy a bone last season and I wouldn't put it past him-no,I EXPECT him to do it again Sunday too-I'm right with you on this one

Yes, I think it's crazy ;)

If you need someone to create controversial, post building, type threads wait 'till after this coming Tuesday. I should be available on a full-time basis. Salary negotiable.

Yes, I think it's crazy ;)

If you need someone to create controversial, post building, type threads wait 'till after this coming Tuesday. I should be available on a full-time basis. Salary negotiable.

Garb we need another controversial Pat fan here- apply for the position with a resume.

Did you post this thread from the grassy knoll?

I'll take it. I'll take the win any way i can. Hell, if the team bus were to break down and they didn't make it to ths stadium and had to forfeit, I'd take that. But wait a minute, they're playing at home so they'll be driving their own cars. Scratch that thought. Doesn't matter anyway, because without a doubt the FIns pull it off. And no, it will not be an upset. It's to be expected.

That's impossible!

Everybody knows there was a lone poster from the school book depository. And yes, it was the magical thread. It started on JI then bounced over to GG, then it did a complete 180, went through the fantasy football forums, and exited here, at Jetnation.com.

I have the traceroute, but that's classified.

I'm looking for a second job, and I'd be willing to educate you ignorant yokels in exchange for hard currency.

The major publishers all turned you down? Damn I thought it was a good idea. This stuff is hard to tell. But I find it hard to believe your book wouldn't have been a best seller.

"The Idiots Guide To Dating Super Models".

LOL -- just busting man! :)

I hate situations like this.

I have seen too many games where the back-up QB comes in and lights it up big-time.

I would have preferred that the Phins stay with Culpepper.

I agree Tex I remember this back up QB named Jim Zorn came in against us and absolutely killed us...If Duante was quarterbacking today you guys might have killed him I would have predicted 9 sacks

I agree Tex I remember this back up QB named Jim Zorn came in against us and absolutely killed us...If Duante was quarterbacking today you guys might have killed him I would have predicted 9 sacks

Yes, the hot Jim Zorn, Seattle. HAH, I was a young teen. Zorn to Largent. Damn it.

Archived